• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    If this was somewhere around the Indy area and on a night that I'm free I would definitely be up for some poker. I dont think it was clarified, but I am assuming Hold Em?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Holdem is good and 5 or 7 card stud is good also. I can make it any night except for Friday night and the weekends ( Gun shows).

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd be down for playin a lil poker. I did play at 86th st pub before they turned it into a dance club about 2 weeks ago. whenever somethin is set in stone, whoever shold pm us with an address for sure... and HOW in the world do you not know what euchre is and you live in Indiana? Thats almost as bad as not knowing what corn-hole is!

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I'd be down for playin a lil poker. I did play at 86th st pub before they turned it into a dance club about 2 weeks ago. whenever somethin is set in stone, whoever shold pm us with an address for sure... and HOW in the world do you not know what euchre is and you live in Indiana? Thats almost as bad as not knowing what corn-hole is!

THANK YOU! There is no excuse to not know what Euchre is...or Corn-hole for that matter!!

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I know I cant be the only person here that was basically raised on Euchre....

but then again I am only 22....so maybe:dunno:

22 years ago I was playing Euchre on the USS Newport somewhere off the cost of Lebanon. It was tough finding enough hoosiers on ship to get up a game. Hoosiers are just about the only ones that know how to play. Should have used purple.:D

Top Bottom