• tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Do you even shoot?

Wait a minute.. I was only able to read a few of these posts and this one caught my attention.. you have a gun that shoots jelly? Find the peanut butter one and you will have something... sorry could not resist. Having a bad day until I caught some of the banter going on here.... THANKS!:ingo:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wait a minute.. I was only able to read a few of these posts and this one caught my attention.. you have a gun that shoots jelly? Find the peanut butter one and you will have something... sorry could not resist. Having a bad day until I caught some of the banter going on here.... THANKS!:ingo:

Good idea. I hope your day gets better.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

You mad too?

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Good idea. I hope your day gets better.
    It has... Again THANKS. There is always funny stuff here... got to admit it. Dont always get it but sooner or later I catch on.
    I was mad.. once just once.... but now I read INGO and eat some bacon, run over a cat, have some one steal my wallet, try not to get banned... see where I am going???

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It has... Again THANKS. There is always funny stuff here... got to admit it. Dont always get it but sooner or later I catch on.
    I was mad.. once just once.... but now I read INGO and eat some bacon, run over a cat, have some one steal my wallet, try not to get banned... see where I am going???

Next time, leave some cash in the wallet. I couldn't even buy a McD breakfast on what you had in there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This thread is one of the reasons that I'm a little annoyed that my weekends are so chocked full of meaningful activities, keeping me away from epic threads until it's too late to be part of the epicness.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    This thread is one of the reasons that I'm a little annoyed that my weekends are so chocked full of meaningful activities, keeping me away from epic threads until it's too late to be part of the epicness.

Just become a nihilist and you won't have to worry so much about the meaning of things.

Top Bottom