• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    These threads always go well.

GIF-abandon-thread-avoid-do-not-want-no-nope-Nopetopus-octopus-run-away-GIF.gif

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Most of the rules we have for classifieds are there to prevent unnecessary bumps, which result in bumping the ad all the way back to the top of the listing (unfairly to other ad posters who follow the rules).
    When information is unknown (be it pics, location, price, etc) members will ultimately post in the ad, asking for such details, and bump the ad back to the top of the list.

Put all your information in the ad. If you don't have pics yet, then you don't have an ad yet, period. There is no 'oh I will add pics later'
    If you forget info, then add it back into your ad by EDITING your original post. Buyers like to see all the info in the first post anyways.
    When in doubt, you can ALWAYS edit your original post to add any info, without fear of bumping your ad.

Rocket surgery folks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Most of the rules we have for classifieds are there to prevent unnecessary bumps, which result in bumping the ad all the way back to the top of the listing (unfairly to other ad posters who follow the rules).
    When information is unknown (be it pics, location, price, etc) members will ultimately post in the ad, asking for such details, and bump the ad back to the top of the list.

Put all your information in the ad. If you don't have pics yet, then you don't have an ad yet, period. There is no 'oh I will add pics later'
    If you forget info, then add it back into your ad by EDITING your original post. Buyers like to see all the info in the first post anyways.
    When in doubt, you can ALWAYS edit your original post to add any info, without fear of bumping your ad.

Rocket surgery folks.

And....I have assisted so many members with this I have lost track. Just ask. One of us will help you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Rocket surgery folks.

And....I have assisted so many members with this I have lost track. Just ask. One of us will help you.

Good for you folks for enforcing the rules. :ingo:

It wasn't that long ago that a regular practice with some classifieds posters was the "I'll post pics later," game.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The important thing to remember is that if you do screw up the rocket surgery, and break one of the many complex rules, and you get an infraction for it, just start a thread to name-call the mods. It will make everything better.

More importantly, I posted here.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The important thing to remember is that if you do screw up the rocket surgery, and break one of the many complex rules, and you get an infraction for it, just start a thread to name-call the mods. It will make everything better.

More importantly, I posted here.
    ...and I quoted you. :)

Top Bottom