• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I have a Cold Steel Super Edge neck knife 1 7/8” blade to offer.

~ GONE ~

ColdSteel2_a.jpg

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This may sound like a 'petty' item to some..... but if you're an owner of one of these Remington rimfire rifles, it may be a blessing. If you need 'em, and had to buy the from a gun parts dealer on-line......they'd probably charge you $10 shipping.

Two OEM (factory issue) butt plate screws... for the Remington 5-TEEN series (models 510, 511, 512, 513). These are orignal to one that was re-stocked in fiberglas. They are in excellent condition, including the blueing.

Send a PM, after you claim 'em here....... :yesway: -Lee

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I have an HKS Model 940 Speedloader that was paid forward to me. I no longer need it, and will mail it to anyone who wants it, or meet in Beech Grove in person.

The 940 worked great for my Bersa 9, but here is the "official" list..

Glock 17, Glock 17L, Glock 19, Glock 22, Glock 23, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 33, Glock 34, Glock 35, Glock 39, HK USP, S&W Sigma 9mm & .40 Caliber
    i will take it.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I have to offer:

Motherboard, CPU, Cooler, and memory.
    Lots of usefulness left! This stuff is a matching set- all working. Upgraded and no longer needed. This computer still ran photoshop, illustrator, and several other apps just fine, would make a great LAMP box or file server.

• CPU: Athlon 64bit 3200+ running at 2.0Ghz native, overclockable
    • CPU Cooler: Zalman Quiet copper radiator style (very nice)
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8VT800M - motherboard - micro ATX - Socket 754 http://it.gigabyte.com/products/page/mb/ga-k8vt800m/
    • Memory: 2 sticks of rock solid 2GB (4GB total) Kingston KVR800D2/2GETR PC2-6400

FTF North Indy area

63uIn.png

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

How much .30-06? I know you said must be picked up, but would you ship it if I paid?

Pay it forward:

fiber-optics_display.jpg

A complete fiber-optic sight for the Mosin-Nagant. It's an overrun from a contract I just completed.

The post is adjustable for elevation and the entire sight remains adjustable for windage by drifting it in the dovetail.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Josh

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Josh, I'll take the Mosin sight, and for my part, I will offer up a 10 pack of emergency candles, and in the spirit of pay it forward, I will pay to ship them to whoever wants them!

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hi Joe,

I'm in Wabash. Is that too far? Could meet in Huntington, but I'd have to find a time I can go get Dad's pickup.

If I take this I'll offer up another sight. Still working on filling a few orders so we'll see what kind's left over, but likely will be a Classic.

Regards,

Josh

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Josh, I never received the sight, let me know if you need my address again.

I've got another item to give away if anybody wants to come get it.
    RCA console t.v. Works great, I just need to find the power cord and remote, but if I can't, I think Radio Shack sells the cords for around $5 and you can use any universal remote. The console is a light oak color, and like I said, it works great, we just replaced it with a bigger t.v.. It's at my home in Greenwood and I can help load it in your truck. Let me know!

Top Bottom