• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    Owners Manual for Springfield Armory 1911-A1. I wish I still had this gun..!!!

picture.php

Revelations

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    NW IND/ Tampa Bay
    PIF

MadDog Kydex AR Mag Holster.
    Black
    fits up to 3/4 belt.

I upgraded to a RCS PMag holder and want to pass this along. PMags fit loose in it, standard AR Mags fit fine.

3913009.jpg

3913010.jpg

------

To claim send me a pm and post your own PIF.

thanks

:rockwoot:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    3 dell p991 19" and one 17" monitor as well. All flat screen and made by sony on the trinitron line. They support NICE refresh rates and insane resolutions.
    You come and get them, I will not deliver nor carry them down the stairs. the 19's are HEAVY, around 70lbs each.

HPIM4048.jpg

.fourfive

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    bloomington, IN
    I have a six foot wooden gun cabinet with etched glass front. the etching is a deer. It has a light at the top that works with bulb, a lock on both the top and bottom ammo storage also comes with key.

I cannot ship this item, i know it is against the rules but you will have to come pick it up!

guncabinet.jpg picture by phobeus_apollo - Photobucket

possibly being snatched up by ZbornacSVT

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have a wood 6 foot gun cabinet with an etched glass front, the etching is a deer. a present but i didnt really like the front glass....or the deer. send me a private msg with a barter of some sort. I am looking for the duel sanedbags for sighting in a rifle.

Apparently you didint read the rules on the first page.

Here are the basic rules:
    • Take an item that you no longer want or need, and post it here for someone else to claim.
    • If someone wants it, they claim it by posting a reply in the thread with an offer of one of their items to PIF. This is critical; you cannot claim an item without offering up another item at the same time!
    • After posting their claim for an item in the thread, they can then send a PM to the person offering the item to work out details (name, address, etc.)
    • The first post in the thread claiming the item should be the one that receives it. Not the first PM received, but the first post in the thread!
    • The person who puts up the item sends it at their own expense. Remember, you pay only the shipping charges on the item you are sending! It will all come out in the wash if and when you claim something and have to pay nothing for it!
    • There are to be no items for sale, no wanting to buy posts, no looking for this or that posts. Simply claim an item, and offer an item.
    • Items offered should be tied to shooting, hunting, outdoors, etc. in order to keep this thread tied to the purposes of this forum. It can be any sort of item that someone else may be able to use: brass, dies, holsters, scopes, scope rings, hunting accessories...whatever you might have.
    • If you've offered up multiple items, please keep your post updated to show what's been claimed and by who, and what's still available. This helps to keep things organized for people browsing the thread.
    • The above rules are the basis for the Pay It Forward concept. Very simply, this is on an honor system. If you claim an item, you must give an item! If you've offered an item and someone's claimed it, you must send it on your dime!
    • Do not clutter the thread with off topic posts and comments. Let's keep the thread on track so it's easier to see what's been offered and taken, and so the moderators don't have to shut this down! Comments, questions, etc. should be done by PM.

.fourfive

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    bloomington, IN
    Apparently you didint read the rules on the first page.

Here are the basic rules:
    • Take an item that you no longer want or need, and post it here for someone else to claim.
    • If someone wants it, they claim it by posting a reply in the thread with an offer of one of their items to PIF. This is critical; you cannot claim an item without offering up another item at the same time!
    • After posting their claim for an item in the thread, they can then send a PM to the person offering the item to work out details (name, address, etc.)
    • The first post in the thread claiming the item should be the one that receives it. Not the first PM received, but the first post in the thread!
    • The person who puts up the item sends it at their own expense. Remember, you pay only the shipping charges on the item you are sending! It will all come out in the wash if and when you claim something and have to pay nothing for it!
    • There are to be no items for sale, no wanting to buy posts, no looking for this or that posts. Simply claim an item, and offer an item.
    • Items offered should be tied to shooting, hunting, outdoors, etc. in order to keep this thread tied to the purposes of this forum. It can be any sort of item that someone else may be able to use: brass, dies, holsters, scopes, scope rings, hunting accessories...whatever you might have.
    • If you've offered up multiple items, please keep your post updated to show what's been claimed and by who, and what's still available. This helps to keep things organized for people browsing the thread.
    • The above rules are the basis for the Pay It Forward concept. Very simply, this is on an honor system. If you claim an item, you must give an item! If you've offered an item and someone's claimed it, you must send it on your dime!
    • Do not clutter the thread with off topic posts and comments. Let's keep the thread on track so it's easier to see what's been offered and taken, and so the moderators don't have to shut this down! Comments, questions, etc. should be done by PM.

thank you for pointing that out. I have edited the PIF accordingly.

Top Bottom