• GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Yes, depending on time/ date.
    lpenni
    It's going to be on Oct. 4th at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. 8:30 - 3:00, followed by two hours of free range time (on me) - INGO members only. Go to Home Page to sign up - just click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION button at the top of the page and look for the INGO special discount rate. I am going to take the first 25 to sign up!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Here's' our revised list so far, realizing that some folks can't make it on Oct. 4. For the class on that date, since I'm now combining the Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law class with two hours of free range time at Eagle Creek Pistol Range - for INGO members only - I need to limit the class to the first 25 to register at Home Page. Just click on ONLINE REGISTRATION and look for the INGO Special course. A "couples discount" is also available.

1. misconfig (and another unidentified pal)
    2. shockabookoo
    3. Lucas156
    4. mgderf
    5. kingnereli
    6. 2ADMNLOVER
    7. pudly
    8. jsharmon7
    9. redneckmedic
    10. csaws
    11. minuteman32 (and hopefully others from his department!)
    12. Bubba
    13. Shay
    14. BloodEclipse
    15. JPY
    16. goodcat (and lovely bride)
    17. hoosiertriangle
    18. Errkola
    19. twb9862
    20. lpenni

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm out. Too rich for my blood, wish I could but got a bun in the oven and its costing more does than the yeast can grow.

1. misconfig (and another unidentified pal)
    2. shockabookoo
    3. Lucas156
    4. mgderf
    5. kingnereli
    6. 2ADMNLOVER
    7. pudly
    8. jsharmon7
    9. redneckmedic
    10. csaws
    11. minuteman32 (and hopefully others from his department!)
    12. Bubba
    13. Shay
    14. BloodEclipse
    15. JPY
    16. goodcat (and lovely bride)
    17. hoosiertriangle
    18. Errkola
    19. twb9862
    20. lpenni

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Reminder: Free Range Time Included!

Hey, folks. I've had some additional inquiries regarding the "INGO-Only" Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law Course. The course is normally $150, but for INGO members only, the course on October 4 has been discounted to $100.

The legal course will be held in the firearms training facility classroom at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. We'll start at 8:30 am and conclude by 3:00. After the legal course is over, I've reserved the entire second bay at Eagle Creek Pistol Range for INGO members only, so you'll also get two free hours of range time if you'd like to stick around and shoot your favorite pistol(s). (Or any rifle that fires traditional pistol ammunition.)

For anyone unfamiliar with Eagle Creek Pistol Range, it is the firearms training facility of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, and it is located at 5820 N. High School Road. (High School Road actually dead-ends into the pistol range, so you can't miss it.)

Because we're having the course at ECPR, we need to limit attendance to the first 25 INGO members who register at Home Page. Just click on ONLINE REGISTRATION button at the top of the page and look for INGO Special. A "couples discount" is also available - $150 for both you and your spouse or significant other - range time included!

Thanks! Please send me a PM if you have any questions, and I look forward to getting together with as many INGO members as possible on October 4!

Guy

Top Bottom