• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So many people have brought this up. From what I understand, there is a possible security issue that Fenway (INGO Founder) is concerned about. So it will not see Tapatalk for quite a while.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    So many people have brought this up. From what I understand, there is a possible security issue that Fenway (INGO Founder) is concerned about. So it will not see Tapatalk for quite a while.
    I may be wrong but I think most, if not all, of the security issues have been addressed. The other thing that does impact the decision to install it is the potential loss of ad revenue if a significant number of users switch to that interface instead of the full site.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can tell you that Fenway has never mentioned ad revenue in our discussions about Tapatalk, but that doesn't mean he doesn't consider it. To be honest, I don't think the ad income is really that big of a driving force for him.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    i understand it being easier but for gods sake its not that hard mobile the way it is if you cant suck it up to be on here i don't know what to tell you lol its not that bad maybe they don't want a bunch a teenagers running around looking at this on there cell phones. it just blows my mind how people are inconvinieced by somthing so simple imagine hell even 10 years ago even having this conversation about getting a website on your phone.:rockwoot:

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    i understand it being easier but for gods sake its not that hard mobile the way it is if you cant suck it up to be on here i don't know what to tell you lol its not that bad maybe they don't want a bunch a teenagers running around looking at this on there cell phones. it just blows my mind how people are inconvinieced by somthing so simple imagine hell even 10 years ago even having this conversation about getting a website on your phone.:rockwoot:

I agree....let's forget advancement. Everyone to their typewriter, we are going to move the form to a mail format.

Top Bottom