• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I got distracted with something else, but I took 10 minutes made a into post and snooped around the site for a minute. There's a post that says they'll be at the 1500 and are looking into HWT merchandise already. Uhh, other than that there's just not enough members on there for me to want to visit the site yet and I don't have the will to wait around and make contributions to a website that is basically exactly like ingo without all the people and that still needs a lot of work.

And yes, I was wrong. My eyes do hurt.

INGO formula:
    OP: Complaint
    Poster: Complaint about complaining
    Poster: Complaint about complaint about complaining.
    Poster: I agree with the original complaint and will complain about the complaining complainers who complained about the complaint.

:laugh:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just did a whois search on the site:
    hoosierweapons.com Whois Lookup & IP | Whois.net

The registrant is not a female. Maybe someone knows this person?

The internet is fun.

full.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft... of Ulm

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The site creator didn't think it through... If they'd have moved the "and" and named it "Hoosiers And Weapons Tactics" (instead of Hoosiers Weapons and Tactics), they could have been "HAWT". Now who wouldn't want HAWT swag?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The site creator didn't think it through... If they'd have moved the "and" and named it "Hoosiers And Weapons Tactics" (instead of Hoosiers Weapons and Tactics), they could have been "HAWT". Now who wouldn't want HAWT swag?

Dang, some people's minds just don't quit. Brilliant.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Sites come and go. 25 years ago the big one was shooters.com. I think the guy got tired of running it for free. Any site that supports our rights to keep and bear arms and promote shooting sports is a good thing. When we used to travel in large groups, some would stop at Denny's, some would stop at McDonalds. We all had breakfast and all still got to the rally. I wish them well.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    :dunno: It never hurts to reach out to meet new friends with similar interests.
    I have to wonder how many would qualify as "new."

Sounds like their focus is less firearms ownership/carry than it is professional as it relates to firearms. At least from the mission statement posted. It excludes by implication we merry housewives who carry to protect our brood. Not that I have a problem with that. I think it would be dandy for those with a speciality to have a place to discuss without the butt-ins from we merry housewives who've never had to run down a perp. Goodness knows they complain enough about it here. It will also contribute to the likelihood of the website's success if it isn't offering up an exact copy of INGO.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sites come and go. 25 years ago the big one was shooters.com. I think the guy got tired of running it for free. Any site that supports our rights to keep and bear arms and promote shooting sports is a good thing. When we used to travel in large groups, some would stop at Denny's, some would stop at McDonalds. We all had breakfast and all still got to the rally. I wish them well.
    25 years ago it was 1990. AR15.com didn't migrate from the usenet platform until the late '90s. How big could it have been? :D

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    No way! I want a turf war!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom