• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I just got off the phone with the Citizen's Police Complaint office to find out the status of my filing.
    From what I was told is that my complaint has been forwarded to the commander's office for review on the 8th and I should remain patient and should expect contact soon. I was given a filing number for tracking. I called that office and left a voice mail to inquire it's status.:popcorn:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Silly boy, no one READS the constitutions.

because if anyone did read say article one section 25 of the indiana state constitution, they would have a whole lot of questions.

Section 25. Laws--Taking effect

Section 25. No law shall be passed, the taking effect of which shall be made to depend upon any authority, except as provided in this Constitution.

Yup. I have many questions. Don't know where to start. How about WTF does this mean?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It says that if the constitution does not allow for a law, it cannot be passed.

silly lawmakers must have forgotten about that section. :D

Thanks! I was reading it as I was running out the door. :): Wife dragged me to Walmart. :rolleyes:

Yea, I'd say lawmakers forgot to read the Indiana State Constitution. I'll be honest though, I haven't read it all either.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    I just got off the phone with the Citizen's Police Complaint office to find out the status of my filing.
    From what I was told is that my complaint has been forwarded to the commander's office for review on the 8th and I should remain patient and should expect contact soon. I was given a filing number for tracking. I called that office and left a voice mail to inquire it's status.:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, I read the first couple hundred posts, read this post, read a hundred or so more, skimmed a few hundred more for a response and then gave up looking...Was this post ever addressed by one of the several IMPD officers we have on this site?

They continued to detain him after being presented with an LTCH? You mean Officer Highsmith and Officer Elliot willfully broke the law, as clearly stated by the Indiana Supreme Court?

Why haven't they been charged for the illegal detentions? There are IMPD officers on this site... what are you going to do to ensure those officers who illegally detained American citizens who broke no law are brought to justice? Your fellow officers illegally seized private property, made demands with no basis in law, and they have not been arrested. Ya'll are always complaining about the cop bashing on this site, here's a chance to do something about it.... arrest your fellow officers who have clearly committed several crimes.

Or be part of their wrongdoing. It's an easy choice... be a cop and uphold the law, or conspire with criminals to help them continue their illegal activities.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    OK, I read the first couple hundred posts, read this post, read a hundred or so more, skimmed a few hundred more for a response and then gave up looking...Was this post ever addressed by one of the several IMPD officers we have on this site?
    Im sure IndmyMonkey addressed this when he met with IMPD over this issue, so he would be the one to ask

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Im sure IndmyMonkey addressed this when he met with IMPD over this issue, so he would be the one to ask

We didn't discuss this when we met with IMPD before the walk. IM was advised by his lawyer to not discuss it, don't know what has happened since then:dunno:

Top Bottom