• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I always go at 2pm on Friday right when they open. Find the best deals that way. Only problem is standing in that long line with all the retired folks.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I will be there Saturday. 1st 1500 for me. Not much of a hat wearer but I will throw some money at Fenway if I find him and become a site supporter! (If not, I'll PM him and throw money at mailbox next week.)

Question : I've heard you can carry (tagged/stickered?) at the 1500 but can you have ammo in magazine?

note: subliminal messages appear in bold.:)

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I will be there Saturday. 1st 1500 for me. Not much of a hat wearer but I will throw some money at Fenway if I find him and become a site supporter! (If not, I'll PM him and throw money at mailbox next week.)

Question : I've heard you can carry (tagged/stickered?) at the 1500 but can you have ammo in magazine?

note: subliminal messages appear in bold.:)

All firearms brought in, and I do mean ALL, must be secured with one of their zip-ties rendering the action unuseable. If you get cought with a loaded gun there, god help you.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Maybe Friday evening. Definitely Saturday as I meet old buddy who sets up a booth from OH. Other friends coming up from KY too and we'll head to Fogo's after the show.

Yumm!!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have to play Army with the guard all weekend long AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Might get out early on Sunday, but drill is in South Bend. I think they do this on purpose, those rotten no-good for nothing.....

Sigh, Ranting to myself now.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    :( I was going to go... but now I got a date Saturday... work Friday, and don't feel like going on a Sunday. So sorry guys... gotta pass on attempting to see everyone for a girl hahah.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    :( I was going to go... but now I got a date Saturday... work Friday, and don't feel like going on a Sunday. So sorry guys... gotta pass on attempting to see everyone for a girl hahah.

Man your priorities are all screwed up ;)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Man... I wasn't planning on going, but now that I'm kind of "in the market" for a new pistol, I just might have to go just so I can fondle stuff...

Supposed to rain on Saturday; perfect gunshow weather!

Looking to fondle: H&K P30, H&K P2000, H&K USP 9, H&K USP 9c, Walther P99c, Sig2022 9mm, M&P 9c..... *Sigh*....

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am going to be there Saturday morning. I shouldn't but I am itching for some shinny new something

Top Bottom