• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Let's use this thread to organize an INGO day at the range. Wilbur Wright in New Castle has been mentioned as a possible location as well as Atterbury.

:biggun:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    As long as Pami doesn't have to work, I'm sure you can count on both of us to attend.

On April 26th Pami and I are going to do an NRA basic handgun course at Atterbury.

SouthernIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Elberfeld
    If you DL Google Earth, then all you have to do is type in address and it takes you right there. It looks like there is a 25 yard and a 50 yard range and room for 20 to 25 cars.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I'm going to our monthly meeting tonight... someone brought this up (a group shoot) when I posted my welcome post... (at the Danville conservation Club)

I brought it up to some of the guys on e-mail, but planning a shoot/get together will probably not be a problem.

The though was to charge $5 a head (our normal guest fee) and then provide hot dogs and soda, BYOSD (side dish)

We have a couple NRA RSO's (I took the test, but haven't sent it in yet) who could run people through the range... but depending on the number of people who show up or RSVP, and due to the size of our range (4 lanes) I invision this being more of a meet-and-greet than a "shoot".

We will take a look at the calendar tonight and see what is open. We could start at 9 or 10 am and go through lunch time and keep going till we're done... my idea is to have a "fun match" as opposed to a "open shoot."

15yd "BUG" slow fire - 10 shots (snub/compact class)
    25yd "handgun" slow fire - 10 shots (sidearm class)
    50yd "bullseye" pistol slow fire - 10 shots (any handgun)
    100yd "rifle" slow fire - 5 shots off hand (iron sights class/optics class)

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Group shoot has ben nixed at DDC for the time being, too many irons in the fire right now.

Top Bottom