• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Ok, that's the second time this week I've heard that, so I actually read through them. What part am I supposed to disagree with so much?

Once you make a profile there they can use your content in any way they may choose it becomes there property. You cant even totally delete it once you have made it. You can remove your pics or whatever but you cant delete the profile...Its kinda like yahoo messenger and 360 you can not delete a screen name once you make it....

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Once you make a profile there they can use your content in any way they may choose it becomes there property. You cant even totally delete it once you have made it. You can remove your pics or whatever but you cant delete the profile...Its kinda like yahoo messenger and 360 you can not delete a screen name once you make it....

After that was found out they went and changed the policy because of the public outcry. The terms are back to what they were before the recent change. There was an article on MSN about it last week, I will trya nd find it later when I have more time.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    After that was found out they went and changed the policy because of the public outcry. The terms are back to what they were before the recent change. There was an article on MSN about it last week, I will trya nd find it later when I have more time.
    +1
    In fact, there was an announcement sent to Facebook users that there will be a forum specifically created to discuss any potential or already instated terms changes, giving the users the ability to respond with their support or outcry immediately.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    +1
    In fact, there was an announcement sent to Facebook users that there will be a forum specifically created to discuss any potential or already instated terms changes, giving the users the ability to respond with their support or outcry immediately.

I sure couldnt figure out how to delete mine i just tried the other day all i could do was remove the info...

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    I'm not worried about it.
    I control what I put on there in the first place.
    If I don't want people to know something, I most likely won't post it on the intardnets! ;)

Top Bottom