• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which is the best date for the golf shootout?

• Total voters

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Everyone, I've contacted a few courses and have settled on Buffer Park Golf Course (Buffer Park Golf Course | Home Page) for the event. This is a beautiful 9-hole course and has been rated the #1 9-hole course in the state for years. I believe everyone will enjoy this day and shoot some low scores. BTW, this will be a 19-hole round of golf!

In case you did not see the first thread I put up a couple months ago (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/121424-2011_ingo_golf_shootout_-_feeler_thread.html), this event is being conducted to support the efforts of Appleseed and hopefully encourage gun ownership and participation in their classes. The concept is for a gun owner/enthusiast from INGO or any other forum (or no forum at all), to put together a team made up of him/her and three friends who are not gun owners. This event will be gun-focused and we want to take the opportunity to introduce some of our friends to our lifestyle and further promote and educate about safety, laws, rights, training, etc.

I need to solidify a date and need those who may be interested to let me know which date is best for you. The tee-time for this event will be approximately 2:00 PM, but may be a bit earlier. As soon as a date is finalized, I will provide more detailed information, including registration procedures.

Note: Although participating in the poll does not require anyone to participate, it would help me gauge interest in the event. So, if you do not plan to play or volunteer in any capacity, please do not participate. Otherwise, your comments and suggestions are certainly welcome.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thanks for arranging this, Que! I'm in for either date, but July looks a bit easier right now. I'll mark both on my calendar until you decide. Time to start putting my team together.

Let's hope for a slight breeze out of the north-west that day!

Top Bottom