• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They are replacing the covered bridge with concrete. They are about halfway done now. They'll leave the bridge but odds are pretty good someone will burn it down within a few years :xmad:. I've driven across that bridge for twenty years now to get home, I'll miss using it.

OMG really?

I used to jog over that bridge every day growing up and fished down there for years. That really sucks!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I Hate it when they replace covered bridges. they seem to go downhill after because they don't have to be maintained

And I hate it when they waste tax payer dollars on old relics. There are several bridges in my area that there is big controversy about replacing them or repairing them. So much so that they are closed for years before something is done about it. Right now, they are using grant money to take an old bridge down from somewhere and putting it back up in a park for a pedestrian bridge. They should use fundraiser money for that crap, not my tax dollars.

Sorry, just jacking the thread a little further.

bigmedicine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood
    Do you find 10mm locally? I'm having a bear of a time finding it.

I reload 99% of what I fire. For example, my Dan Wesson CBOB just passed 5K rounds. All reloads with the exception of my carry rounds. I have gone exclusively with Double Tap rounds, now the XPB version. All mail order. Have really never seen any legit supply on dealer shelves locally, and I can't blame them.

Top Bottom