• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you tempted to spray the bystanders with a wave of water?

• Total voters

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I admit...I think about doing it, but I never have. I will speed up and splash some IF there are NO people. I'm not THAT mean

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    When I got out of high school my first job was driving Hummers from AM General to the trucking company I worked for, we would repair the drive train(engine,tranny, differentials) this was '88 or '89.
    It had monsoon-ed the night before and this particular morning, Sample street was flooded. The welfare office used to be across the street from the P.D.
    There was about 6" of water laying in the gutter and it extended about half way out into our lane. My fellow employee driving the hummer in front of me, inched over and hit the water with his right tires. Causing a wall of water at least 10 foot high, that reach clear to the building.
    All the people standing in front of the building ran for cover, except for one guy that was walking the same direction we were going. Guy was dressed nice, suit, carrying a closed umbrella.
    When the wall of water hit him it almost knocked him down. I almost couldn't drive I was laughing so hard. Poor guy was soaked to the bone.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've been tempted to do it several times on campus in Bloomington. Students there believe a red light means to cross slowly and green, even slower. When it rains, it's even worse. But, I can't say that I've done it . . . yet.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Tempted? Definitely. I LOOOVE driving through puddles (and snow and mud, etc!). But as much as I'm tempted, I try not to actually splash those on the side of the road. Sometimes it's inevitable, but I don't want to make someone's day suck intentionally. I don't like to unintentionally, either, but it happens sometimes. :(

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    One time I deflected someone's attempt to splash me when I was walking on the road. I had an umbrella and tactically placed it in the right spot JUST before they splashed me.

I kept walking... like a BOSS.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My wife likes to roll down the windows in the car to get the kids wet when she hits a puddle.

She thinks it's hilarious... she doesn't have to clean the cars either though... :xmad:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Nope, but fire engines/ladders have a very thick exhaust that sits on the bottom right side about 3/4 the way down the length, it does crack me up when someone :whistle: gets a little lead foot at a green light and smokes out some jerk in the next lane over with his window down. The older the engine... the thicker the smoke :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Nope, but fire engines/ladders have a very thick exhaust that sits on the bottom right side about 3/4 the way down the length, it does crack me up when someone :whistle: gets a little lead foot at a green light and smokes out some jerk in the next lane over with his window down. The older the engine... the thicker the smoke :D

LOL!!!

I miss driving my MLRS for this very same reason!!!

The exhaust is on the right side of the vehicle at around 6 feet up on the side. Pointed at the Ground to lower the Thermals. I loved driving that beast by a group of Officers and cogging them!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I have never done it but I was in a limited edition VW TDi Golf when someone thought it would be funny to do it to people with snow. It was in Greenwood and he hotshot the car too much and hit a curb. That's when I really laughed.

The Beaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    A bus driver got me once. I was pretty annoyed but then again bus drivers must hate their lives. At least the ones around here do.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    You need a diesel, as long as it's getting air, it'll run!:rockwoot:
    The water "puddles" I hit are a tad deeper then you expect. There is a 33" tire under there somewhere.....
    abd.sized.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom