Not open for further replies.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    And yet another sale item:

Lancer L5 AR 30 Round Magazine, Sale $15.95 each.

The L5 is a translucent 30 round magazine developed for the 5.56mm M16/M4/AR15 rifle. It has an impact resistant translucent polymer body, corrosion resistant steel feed lips and a removable, patent pending, rubber coated bottom. The L5 was designed to be used with the existing magazine pouches and carriers.
    Features:
    Made in the USA Translucent polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant Steel feed lips with a corrosion resistant coating, permanently molded into the body. Round Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds Body texture, contour and rubber coated bottom are designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches. Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel. Same basic design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers. Easy to disassemble and maintain Benefits:
    Ability to visually inspect rounds: • Reduces Pre & Post operation inspection time • Increases overall operational tempo • Increase safety for range operations • Reduces maintenance time Corrosion resistant Permanent color retention Can be stored loaded for extended periods of time with no lip creep Designed to maximize grip for quick access and loading Durable - impact, drop and crush resistant Reliable: • Steel feed lips provide consistent, positive feeding • Body and follower engineered for maximum reliability • The magazine's readiness can be determined visually • Tested and proved with over 30,000 rounds Specification:
    Weapon Type: AR15 / M4 / M16 Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm NATO Capacity: 30-rounds Weight: Unloaded: 4.1 oz Dimensions: • Total Height: 7.35 ” • Width, Body: .94” • Width, at support rib: 1.07” • Width, Bottom: .99” • Length, Body: 2.56“ • Length, at support rib: 2.6” • Length, Bottom: 2.69”

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I wasn't planning to go, but now Im going to be in Indy on saturday so Im trying to figure out how to get there!! Very interested in the XD deal, and the AK mags.

dkc485

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Greenwood
    Man all this talk makes me want to go but i have to work. Anyone from the Greenwood/southside area going that would be willing to pick me up some of that Eagle .45acp he's selling. and a hat, i need a new hat anyway.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    thats my wifes baby showe3r date. can I buy the deals over the phone and pick up another day?

please.lol

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    thats my wifes baby showe3r date. can I buy the deals over the phone and pick up another day?

please.lol
    Do you have to go to the baby shower? C'mon man, where are your priorities?? I think Lars was planning to have a "Man Day" when Mom throws our shower in a couple months... he said something about grabbing a few friends and going shootin'. I nixed that, though, because I wouldn't be able to join in the fun with him... /sigh

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Yeah my father is coming up. and about 12 of us "guys" are heading to the pizza/beer place to get together.

P.S. I know you didn;t know this of course but Trying to spend alot of time with my father for undisclosed reasons.
    Trust me I want to go. :)

Last edited:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Maybe I'll have to swap my spring break plans from heading up north late in the week to early in the week as an excuse to check it out... Be warned, I'm broke :ugh:.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I am working on another big sale for Saturday but I can't say anything in case it does not go through. I am negotiating now, please wish me luck.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Wolf Tins of 7.62x39 for $189.95? Maybe a bit cheaper, still calculating cost of shipping. Also trying to verify round count, but I believe they are 700 round tins. Will get more details later.

Last edited:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Well whatever they are I got a whole skid of them coming in.

Correction, it turned out to be two skids.

Last edited:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    No 9mm yet, but I am working on it. Ammo is extremly hard to get right now. If it were not for my connections in the business I would have never been able to get the 7.62x39. What sucks is I have 8 Oly rifles inbound that will show up on Monday :(.
    I just hope it does not all sell before Saturday.

Also, don't worry about parking, we will have plenty of room.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom