• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I don't think I'll make it much longer. I was up at 8 this morning and am just getting home from the freaking awesome fireworks at the Blueberry Festival, where I stuffed myself. Chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick, double chicken breast sammich loaded with peppers and onions, fried zucchini, deep fried twinkie and the rest of a walking taco my boy didn't eat. Probably won't be up until 10 or so.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't think I'll make it much longer. I was up at 8 this morning and am just getting home from the freaking awesome fireworks at the Blueberry Festival, where I stuffed myself. Chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick, double chicken breast sammich loaded with peppers and onions, fried zucchini, deep fried twinkie and the rest of a walking taco my boy didn't eat. Probably won't be up until 10 or so.

Hey, wanna make a range trip this week? I have VIP pass. And a CM massaged R1 to test!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hey, wanna make a range trip this week? I have VIP pass. And a CM massaged R1 to test!

Working tomorrow then headed to a company paid field trip to the Kenworth plant in Ohio Tuesday and Wednesday. Can't wait for that. Sat I have to change the tie rod ends on the wife's car. Busy time of year for us.

But I need to hit the range before I head south with Glueman for a course with Coach and BehindBlueI's in October.

Top Bottom