• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    What Grunt doesn't realize is everyone was at Dave's this past weekend practicing while he was out in his garden cutting peppers (Grunt's way of training). :):

:lmfao: nah! We wouldn't do that! :whistle:

null_zpsc8a2d43a.jpg

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I feel so left out. I thought Dave and HP loved me!! That's ok though cause I got some stuff up my sleeve to :) Pops and I will be there for sure.
    Sorry grunt, I remembered this vvv as weekend not Saturday. My apologies, sir. :(
    Dave I knew you loved me! that is my first saturday off. Hell yeah I'm in to defend my second place titles lol!! and mainly to give QUE another good ole fashion butt whipping :)

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    To anyone coming that's not signed up for the pitch in please do so, and don't forget your folding tables if you have one.

I'd like to come to this this year since I just missed it last year plus I'm allready going to be down there on a backpacking trip so... Can you pm me directions? Thanks

-Tony

Gotcha :thumbsup:

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Been fighting a cold the past few days but looks like I can make it if there's still room for me and my daughter.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Looks like the pitch in is pretty much full. What should I bring. Thinking maybe a bunch of halloween candy and some tennis balls?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Looks like the pitch in is pretty much full. What should I bring. Thinking maybe a bunch of halloween candy and some tennis balls?
    Bring my tennis balls for me. thanks :)

I am pissed at my knee now. You are supposed to have perfect weather tomorrow too. Hope someone takes lots of pix and a few videos for those f us who wanted to be there but couldn't make it.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Here is the knife I will bring next year, God willing…
    main.php

main.php

main.php

He made this one with a larger/thicker that usual grip as his typical knives run small for me. Since I was/will be chopping among other things I wanted it to fill my hand so I didn't get blisters. Part of the blade is chopping sharp while part of it is cutting sharp, both areas are placed so that the chopping area won't dull the cutting area so when it comes time to cut the insulation it will still be like a razor. Am I giving too much away? I think this is something everyone should have figured out by now, getting a knife that does this for you and then making the areas the right sharpness is the real trick. Too sharp for the chopping and it will stick in the board and have to be pulled free rather than just take a piece out of the wood and remain free for the next chop. So I will work on my arm for next year since it is weak and was sure to be a problem for me.
    Next year Grunt Soldier and Que can fight over 2nd place because I am gonna win. :rockwoot:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Been fighting a cold the past few days but looks like I can make it if there's still room for me and my daughter.

Yes, we have plenty of room for you!

HP says, some kind of salad from the deli maybe? :dunno:

Oh yeah, and maybe some safe queens :cool:

Oohh! I sure hope so, I would love to see them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom