• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I bought an assembled Superior Arms lower for $160 out the door. Not a bad deal of you ask me. :rockwoot:They had stripped lowers for $100.

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    I got a doublestar stripped lower. After doing some pricing, realized I should have probably just bought one of the assembled lowers. I got another walther p22 also.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I'm still debating, but I think I'm going to go ahead and get the rest of the stuff to build my AR. I took a couple catalogs with me from a couple of the vendors, and their pricing doesn't seem too bad compared to online. I'll just figure the $9 entry as shipping for everything. :spend:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I didn't see what I thought were a lot of great deals on AR's. Then again, besides the fact that I'm a little new to them, I didn't have the $ in pocket to try to seriously negotiate. There were a whole lot of Bushmasters and other brands, but I only seen a few RRA (what I was looking for if I had $ in pocket.)

There were a fair amount of guys carrying them around. One guy was trying to sell his Bushy for $800, without much luck that I seen. As I was leaving, I walked to the parking lot with a guy carrying an AR. He said he had just put it together and bought it at the show.

I did come home with a couple of stripped lowers for $125 per.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I did come home with a couple of stripped lowers for $125 per.

From that you can order everything else you need direct to your door ;)

I wasn't real impressed with most of the prices. We got an OK deal on Pami's Sig Sauer Mosquito. I got to see and handle a H&K P30 and H&K HK45 (the two new pistols) I also found a table that had a very over priced H&K P7 PSP. He was asking $800 for what was at best a grade B pistol.

from CDNN Grade B's are $599, and Grade A's are $699 iirc. Handling the pistol I think turned me off to the idea of owning my own. I'm sure shooting it is a dream, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

ragnar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Well after selling my hi-point 45 to get funds for a carry gun, I picked up a kel-tec p-11 for the exact amount I sold the hi-point for ($200). As for the AR, When I was waiting for my NCIS another guy was buying an AR for 740$ OTD.

-brandon

AKsteve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Avon
    Who did you buy your kel-tec from. Where are the $740 ARs. Might be going tomorrow

Well after selling my hi-point 45 to get funds for a carry gun, I picked up a kel-tec p-11 for the exact amount I sold the hi-point for ($200). As for the AR, When I was waiting for my NCIS another guy was buying an AR for 740$ OTD.

-brandon

ragnar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I got it from law enforcement firearms inc. by the way, they live up to the name, their were like 3 police officers hanging out their eating lunch when I was buying :). Talk about feeling safe. It was the only P-11 they had, but sure as hell they had plenty more ar's. When you walk in and see the nash gunwerks table, walk 2 lanes over and almost all the way back. They had century AK on the end of their table in it's box if that helps.

-Brandon

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I got it from law enforcement firearms inc.

I got the stripped lowers from the same guys. They are local, W 16th St.
    Nice guys. The owner was putting an AR together while we done the paperwork and gave me some very helpful free advice on tools for my builds. The sales guy who finished the transaction actually convinced me he wasn't BSing, telling me he hoped I didn't buy his last two RRA lowers, cause they were going home with him.

TraderJack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I went Friday looking for a shotgun - no luck. I didn't see any great deals either. Good crowd though.
    Just bought some jerky and came home disapointed.:nopity:

Pete-FWA

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    After an extremely eventful last two weeks, I'm headed to the 1500 tomorrow.

Going to try keeping my hands in my pockets and off my wallet...just a day of soaking it all in, no purchases :scratch:

Top Bottom