• INGO-15 Lower

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'd buy one if under 100 bucks OTD. Low cost lowers abound in the marketplace right now, and as much as I like INGO, the roll mark on an AR lower isn't a priority for me. It would be nice, though.

maver1ck

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    107   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    NW indiana
    I'd buy one if under 100 bucks OTD. Low cost lowers abound in the marketplace right now, and as much as I like INGO, the roll mark on an AR lower isn't a priority for me. It would be nice, though.

I agree. I too would be interested if the price was right-already have a couple laying around so I am not in urgent need of another.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Id say its pretty obvious, if its a quality item, and under 100$ alot of people will buy it. If its not, some will still buy it. If you can make it to be priced around 60$ they'd sell like hell. That would be hard to do for a comparatively smaller scale production run though.

Perhaps a package deal, INGO lower and INGO dust cover? If you could package those together for 100$ you would sell a ton. It would also be nice if there was some commonality between the markings on the lower and the markings on the dust cover, since the two would, more often than not, end up on the same gun. Package deal or not.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :dunno:

They're already available from the INGO store for $89.95 and you get 50% off an INGO hoodie with the purchase.

jjafem0.jpg

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Kinda hard to know that when you cant get into the store. Apparently its closed for shot show in Vegas? Wasnt that like two months ago?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Deleted cookies for both INGO and ingogear.com, still get this message when clicking the "shop ingo gear" button:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INGOGear.com is closed while we are at ShotShow in Las Vegas. Please check back in a week for more INGOGear. Look for updates on INGunOwners.com [/FONT]

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Don't hate. :)
    Deleted cookies for both INGO and ingogear.com, still get this message when clicking the "shop ingo gear" button:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INGOGear.com is closed while we are at ShotShow in Las Vegas. Please check back in a week for more INGOGear. Look for updates on INGunOwners.com [/FONT]
    Try holding "Alt" & "F4" and clicking the link. This should prevent it from loading from cache.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom