• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Case of insomnia tonight. I've read everything on INGO!

Screenshot_2014-04-06-05-21-59_zps01df3f7f.png

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Now shake the tree real hard and watch all the nuts fall out.

If Actaeon shows up, throw more rocks so you can rock him to sleep. :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I had today off...and I have tomorrow off too. I should be catching up on sleep. Nope. I'm so excited about actually having two days off in one week that sleep is eluding me

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    Are you able to work from home and do the web chat thing? We have looked at offering that on our website. It's a very cool tech thing to get quick help, and allow the person providing the support to be doing other things as well.

Yep, I work from home, and just VPN into the server to connect with our software. It even worked the same way when I was phone support, but I much prefer chat support to the phones. On a slow day I can be working on a few other things, or even just goofing off, and when things get busy I can handle two chats at one time, and I've even done two chats with screen sharing on each. May sound odd for them to just let us goof off in between chats, but we're happy employees and we create happy customers. Win-win all the way around.

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I used to be the account manager (read target) for a call center in carmel. I handled the biggest account from tech support to the online store. Our agents would run three chat sessions at one time, or one phone call and one chat. We also did email support for the APAC region. Our client was a former tech giant who had a huge hit in the 90's but petered out shortly thereafter. Their claim to fame was a floppy drive that could store 100MB of data and could move that data at ZIPpy speed.

Looking back now, I gues it's a good thing that I didn't carry at that time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom