• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I haven't been there since the year after they moved from there to wherever it was. Very long time. That one trained me for Dayton :)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Thanks for the date. I'll make it a point to go (esp since it is only 2mi from my house.) Hopefully by then I'll have a radio.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Was at Marion county fairgrounds. Now its at some campground scout camp thing place at German Church and US 52. Either way I am sure i will be there for a couple hours atleast.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    According to the link, it is at MCFG. :dunno:

Wonder if they moved it back since the ceiling collapse this past year... Either way I remember as a kid going with my dad to the MCFG and spending all day then some going around all the tables and buildings. Hasn't been the same since they moved it to the small place on US 52.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Mmmmmmm Ham:
    SpiralCutHam.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Was at Marion county fairgrounds. Now its at some campground scout camp thing place at German Church and US 52. Either way I am sure i will be there for a couple hours atleast.

It's been moved back to MCFG. Camp Sertoma was a suck hole of a venue. I am glad to see it back at MCFG. Now it might even attract some vendors.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Brownsburg Hamfest is Saturday Feb 16th at the Brownsburg American Legion Post. Gates open at 6AM, cost is $5 to get in. Prizes and food are offered. Be there early and get your breakfast from the fine ladies of the American Legion Auxillary.

Brownsburg Hamfest Info

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Can you bring stuff to sell at hamfest? I have a bunch of sincgars antenna tuners for Mil vehicles and what not that would probably sell well, just don't have a venue to sell them.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Can you bring stuff to sell at hamfest? I have a bunch of sincgars antenna tuners for Mil vehicles and what not that would probably sell well, just don't have a venue to sell them.

Yes, they have a flea market type set up as well, you can sell out of the back of your vehicle in the designated spots. not sure how much it costs to sell there though...

Yes, the place they were at the past few years did stink! parking stunk to say the least.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US

Click on the hamfest link I posted. All the info and what fors are right there.

73 es gud luck

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I heard some guys talking about the Dayton ham fest, and thought I'd give this a bump. Anyone planning on going to the Indy fest this year?

Top Bottom