• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyAK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Somewhere and Nowhere
    Made it to Indy Trading Post's inside range today and was very pleased. Bought a discounted pass and went right to our lanes, no wait at all. I'd recommend stopping in and shooting a little if your on the south side of Indy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Made it to Indy Trading Post's inside range today and was very pleased. Bought a discounted pass and went right to our lanes, no wait at all. I'd recommend stopping in and shooting a little if your on the south side of Indy.
    Planning on going tomorrow if they've still got Sunday hours. I need to get another pass while the gettin's good! :)

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I'll jump in here. I have not updated the site lately. Have that on the things to do list. It still shows that we just opened the range.
    We are now open on Sundays from 11-4. It has generally been slow on Sundays as not many people know we opened Sundays again. But based on today, you may want to get there a little early. We had up to an hour wait and could not accomadate everyone. A good problem to have on one hand and a bad one on the other. We do still have the discounted range passes available as well. Stop on in and get some hot lead therapy. Hope to see you all. Thanks

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm going to try making it tomorrow morning around opening. I'll be the big guy with the olive Midway range bag with an INGO patch in the ID window :ingo:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm going to try making it tomorrow morning around opening. I'll be the big guy with the olive Midway range bag with an INGO patch in the ID window :ingo:

Well, i better not go then. I have the same Range Bag setup... including the patch :ingo:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I'll be headed there soon but first 2 things, 1) permit and 2)

Phoenix Arms HP22A. So until then, i'm at the mercy of the USPS:rolleyes:
    As the others said no excuses. We have rentals available and you no longer need a ltch to bring a gun to or from the range.:ar15:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll definitely be in. I think I may even bring my .22 rifle. With all the milsurp rifles I've been buying and shooting lately I think it's probably feeling a little left out. Besides, I can try out the 25 rd. mag I got for it but have yet to use! :) I don't have a Midway bag or an INGO patch, but I do have an INGO t-shirt! :):

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    As the others said no excuses. We have rentals available and you no longer need a ltch to bring a gun to or from the range.:ar15:
    OK OK Hold you fire fellas, i'll be there but not until 2. I'll be the guy w/o the LTCH that your saying isn't necessary:dunno: Looking forward to meeting some of you guys if your around.:patriot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got back home and had a good time at the range... until this happened...
    IMG_1149.jpg

I'm not sure if it was the fault of the ammo or the gun. I was having a lot of FTF/FTE issues, but at first I attributed that to the 25 rd. mag I was trying out. I switched to the stock 10 round (This was in a Mossberg 702) and had the same problems. It may also have been due to the gun sitting for almost 2 years without being fired, and I didn't clean and lube it before going today. At any rate, I quit when this shell blew up! :n00b:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Went to the range today for the first time. Only had to wait about 10-15 minutes. There are 5 lanes...not sure how long they are. No hollow points except for .22 calibers. Loved the range...it was well lit and they plan on putting in a larger exhaust fan for the gun smoke. Great prices and the staff is fantastic. Highly recommend this place! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom