• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i have been saying this for years. good for you guys and it looks like a good commercial also.

i am sure you business will increase as people realize there is another option out there and the prices are pretty much half what the other guy is charging lol

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Congrats.

The dude shooting could use some eye protection. I laughed after he shot the .50 (presumably) and had to close his eyes from the dust kicked up.

Women shooting is always a good thing! (offer not valid if they're shooting at you)

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    sweet commercial...but what's with the guy shooting the .50 cal with his ears half on? Looked painful

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    sweet commercial...but what's with the guy shooting the .50 cal with his ears half on? Looked painful
    I wondered how long it would be before someone caught that. You win the prize. We were in a big hurry that day. We missed the chance to shoot for the commercial the day before because of rain. We had to go way down into a valley, and the person who was letting us shoot the commercial on their property was extremely concerned over shooting the 50. Anyway, long story short, we rushed to set everything up and had a few people with concerns over shooting the 50 and what happens when you get in a hurry and rush, you forget all about safety until you pull the trigger.

Thanks to all for the postitive comments. These should start running in the next week. We tried to put a good positive commercial together that was not too silly and showed women, children. having fun and covered most markets. We could only make it 30 seconds but if this proves to work out there will be many more commercails in the future.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The commercial and the new store look good Brian! I drove by it on my way to a run the other day, so I didn't have time to stop by. Might change that on the way home from work though!

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hey Brian, Who's the babe? Giggity, Giggity!!!!:bacondance:

The legal one, my name isn't Ray!!!!:rofl:
    Yeah okay Ray. That's my daughter. Oh you mean the other one. Indy used to have the Watson's girl. I now introduce to you the ITP Girl.

Last edited:

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Good job, looks really good.

Was your daughter doing her Marvin Johnson immitation there at the end?

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Good job, looks really good.

Was your daughter doing her Marvin Johnson immitation there at the end?
    SHe was trying to do her best Marvin Johnson but she could not say Indianapolis after several takes. That's the one we went with.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Two things wrong with it. One : No bacon anywhere in the commercial. Two : No one wearing INGO hats. Please fix for next commercial. =D
    I know. After the commercial was made, I thought we should have had a stack of tactical bacon in the background. Forgot my INGO hat as well. We'll see what we can do for future commercials.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Great Commercial. Good to see someone else advertising on TV other than that guy on the west side.
    Thanks. These are supposed to start airing on different cable stations starting tomorrow. Keep your eyes open for them. Our commercial is different from the other guys, and we love to sell guns and make money.

Top Bottom