• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    We just finished producing a TV commercial. It will start running on several cable channels next week. You guys get to see it here first. I have seen several topics of discussion where no gun shops advertise other than that other guy. Here we are, Indy Trading Post is heading mainstream
    Here's the link

YouTube - Indy Trading Post

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Very nice!!! Good move, including the chicks shooting, too. Too many stores blow off women, and they are one of the fastest growing segments of the shooting population.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, this is great news! I hope you guys see a noticeable increase in traffic flow and your bottom line. I will be dropping by there, soon.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Looks like Old Don is finally going to have some competition for those who aren't familiar with gun shops here in central Indiana. Good for you guys!

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Nice, what channels will it air on?
    I am not sure of the exact channels. I beleive it will be on History channel, TNT, Scy fy a few others. Non of the local stations yet. There were aome stations we could not get on because it deals with guns of course. One surprise was the Military channel. We could not get on there. It had to do with that stations contracts or something or other not because of guns. Would have loved to be on there.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Good luck. So, are your Glocks going for $899 now? :):
    Soon as the commercials start running we are going to double the prices on everything in the store. I also have to get rid of the guys who help out and know a thing or two and hire some guys who know a whole lot about nothing. At that point I won't want to make any money because of course I just love to sell guns.:D

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks for all of the positive comments. I feel like we did a good job of not making it too goofy and show people that guns are for everybody. I have lost count how many people come in to the shop and believed that the place on Lafayette road was the only gun shop in the city. We are going to change that.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Reps and congrats to Brian and all of the gents at ITP. All I can say is that it's about time someone stepped up and put a couple of the local shops in their place - and I think this is going to do it! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom