• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That commie paper is going to be a pay per view website in a few more months - so it will be even less relevant than it is now.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    lol.

"In this gun-happy society, I’m glad I don’t feel paranoid enough to feel the need to own a gun."

"When you hear a window breaking in the middle of the night, Julie, you plan to investigate with a hand full of skittle? Before that happens, however, please consider a weapon for personal protection...especially now that you've announced to the world you are unarmed."

what an entertaining read. It's still amazes me that half of sheeple aren't 'paranoid' or 'scared' until they've had their home broken into or worse. I've read countless cases of anti-gun sheeps turn their thought process around after something TERRIBLE happens to them. Why not the other way around? How many people carried for 20 years, then said "oh wait, nothing is going to happen to me, GUNS ARE POINTLESS, LETS GET RID OF THEM"

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    From the comments:

BillD--
    The 2A is pretty clear. It states, "to keep and bear", which means to own and carry. If you use that as your basis, then every gun control law in the country is unconstitutional.
    Exactamundo. :patriot:

(See also Right and the People.)

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    As luck would have it, I was able to find a picture of Julie Evans on the internet!

074.jpg

One mucking foron.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.

Last edited:

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    Typical leftist, acting on pure emotion with no rationality, and then resorting to character assassination when challenged on substance. Oh well, one more commie without a weapon, suits me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My guess is that she is a hothouse flower who doesn't understand that the world the rest of us know does not come with climate control and regular watering and other attention by professional gardeners. If I had to take cash bets, I would bet on discovering that she is a college student, still living comfortably toward the innermost part of the hothouse.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I honestly wish her well, because she has just publicly announced she is the sitting duck in a pond full of alligators.
    For her sake and her family's I hope no thugs have read that letter.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Over the years I've come to realize that one of the hallmarks of anti-2A positions is naivete. It is on display in huge proportion here. :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I carry auto insurance...
    I carry homeowners insurance...
    I carry health insurance...
    I carry concealed life and safety insurance...

Top Bottom