• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • str8reiter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    Like was already said, there is not a way with the link to get the $100 ticket. So do you pay $60 at the dinner or do you pay a $100 at the dinner?

if you bought a $40 ticket online, email Mark R. At mreiter@dnr.in.gov and we will put you on the upgrade list, just pay the difference at the door. We need notification before you show up that you want to upgrade. See you there!

str8reiter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    I assume that I can purchase the merchandise tickets at the dinner? I see no option to pay it up front from your link.

We will be selling raffle ticket books all night at the venue. Plus, some games are pay to play and don't require raffle tix. You will still need to buy at least the $40 dinner ticket to get in the door, though. Hope to see you there. PS for every $100 raffle ticket book you buy, we will toss in a chance at the safe from Johnson Safes!

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Wish I could go but the wife works on Friday so we are celebrating Valentine's day Saturday night. I've never been to one and was looking forward to attending my first one. Is it just one a year or do they hold multiple dinners per year?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wish I could go but the wife works on Friday so we are celebrating Valentine's day Saturday night. I've never been to one and was looking forward to attending my first one. Is it just one a year or do they hold multiple dinners per year?

there is only one a yr for the south Indy. though there are a few more throughout the state. Bring the misses there will have plenty of door prizes and opportunity for her to win some goodies.

If I just show up can I get the $100 pack? I won't know if I can go till Friday or Saturday.

they will be selling 100.00 packs at the door. Hope to see you there long coat.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Wish I could but we already have tickets to the "I Love Lucy" show at the Murat / Old National. She really isn't into guns anyway - she thinks I have gone off the deep end and am a gun nut because I own 2 pistols and a rifle. I tell her I'm not a nut, I'm just getting started.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    It looks like I will make it.
    Just to make sure, I don't have a dinner ticket and I can just show up and get dinner and a $100 ticket book at the door? Do you take cards or is it cash only?

Top Bottom