• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow...if the story is accurate, sounds like the guy didn't do his homework (bad pun) before hunting there.

Not sure what relevance the church service has to the story though. :dunno:

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Wow - firearm possession on school property and hunting without a license.

I think old Mr Fudd is gonna pay dearly for those coneys:rolleyes:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Granted he is probably the dumbest of the dumb, but he must be a darned good shot to get a bunch of rabbits with a handgun. Probably going to be his last hunting trip for a while. Shows how times have changed - when I was a kid he probably would have gotten a fine for hunting without a license. He must have had a LTCH or that charge would have been the headlines.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Granted he is probably the dumbest of the dumb, but he must be a darned good shot to get a bunch of rabbits with a handgun. Probably going to be his last hunting trip for a while. Shows how times have changed - when I was a kid he probably would have gotten a fine for hunting without a license. He must have had a LTCH or that charge would have been the headlines.

Not really that hard. Rabbits that live around humans are somewhat stupid. When I lived in England, the security police would freeze paintball rounds and shoot the rabbits with them (someone would frown at M-16 varmint hunting). The rabbits were constantly setting off the perimeter alarms and getting on the flight line. Jet engines don't like sucking in rabbits.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Not really that hard. Rabbits that live around humans are somewhat stupid. When I lived in England, the security police would freeze paintball rounds and shoot the rabbits with them (someone would frown at M-16 varmint hunting). The rabbits were constantly setting off the perimeter alarms and getting on the flight line. Jet engines don't like sucking in rabbits.

We had a rabbit try to follow my son into the house yesterday. My son had to scare him off the deck. The rabbit has been around all summer and seems quite tame but I am not ready to make him a house pet.

Top Bottom