• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    I noticed that too. I had the chance to go with some buddies and we sat in row 9 in section 145 (beats the hell out of my family's 600 level season tickets haha). I was surprised that down near field level, it just isnt very loud. In the end though it was a good game and I am looking for the Colts to start picking up some steam in the second half here.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    We sit in Section 509 and it just was NOT loud. A lot of new faces in the section too, like everyone sold their tickets for the game.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm forced to watch it on TV as I have no money but it sure wasn't quiet at my house! Esp after that last interception by Bullitt!!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Go Colts! Not to hijack this thread, but what could I expect to pay for some good tickets to a home game? Where would I go to buy them? I might want to take my 84 year old father to a game. He has never been to a pro-game and he is a major Colts fan. I've been to a few Pacers games when Reggie was on the roster and they were memorable.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Go Colts! Not to hijack this thread, but what could I expect to pay for some good tickets to a home game? Where would I go to buy them? I might want to take my 84 year old father to a game. He has never been to a pro-game and he is a major Colts fan. I've been to a few Pacers games when Reggie was on the roster and they were memorable.

Go to https://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=colts

This is the "official" ticket exchange for the Colts or you can go to Tickets at StubHub! Where Fans Buy and Sell Tickets

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah it was a good win but the crowd was kind of quiet there today.

I was at the Buffalo Preseason game, and granted it was preseason, but it was pretty quiet when Mr. Irsay formally welcomed the team to their new home, and opened the roof.

We were all cheering loudly, but I think its just that much bigger than the RCA dome, and when the roof and side window is open, theres nothing to reflect the sound waves.

I hope that it eventually gets as loud in there as it was in the dome. I was at the Pittsburgh vs. Indy Monday night game a few years back. The place was litterally shaking when Manning hit Marvin for the 80+ yd TD to start the game.

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Even when its closed up, the place just doesnt get as loud. The approx. 10,000 more fans dont seem to overcome the larger facilities. My dad was at the 2005 Pittsburgh MNF game as well and says the same thing about the noise. There were times in the Dome where I honestly feared for my hearing (i.e. 2nd half of 2006 AFC Championship Game). Unfortunately, I dont forsee that happening in Lucas Oil. It isn't all that big of a deal though because most teams are capable of running an offense using silent counts and signals that are not affected by noise. The only times it has been significantly beneficial are when young quarterbacks try to hurry up their offense.

Top Bottom