• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    If you look at the map that shows where the murders are being committed, and then consider the demographics of the areas, you don't have to be a statistical wizard to see the obvious correlation.

Until we get past our inability to call the problem what it is, nothing is ever going to happen. The data couldn't be more convincing and it isn't racist, nor does it have any bias. It is what it is.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Will never happen. They can't even give a description of the suspects in new stories anymore for fear of angering or offending someone

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was thinking that Indy is starting to get as bad as Gary. Then I clicked on the link and saw the Gary resident charged with murder in Indy. :rolleyes:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I was thinking that Indy is starting to get as bad as Gary. Then I clicked on the link and saw the Gary resident charged with murder in Indy. :rolleyes:

Thats because they come to Indy to commit their felonies. The likelihood of actually going to prison for a conviction are drastically reduced here and they're well aware of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We have become the cross roads of the nation in more ways than one. These thugs run amok down here.

I see the East side is doing very well on the murder map. The Zombie nation is strong over there.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Thats because they come to Indy to commit their felonies. The likelihood of actually going to prison for a conviction are drastically reduced here and they're well aware of it.
    Wow. Honestly that's ****ty for the residents of Indy. Sry I'm never in the city so I am ignorant to these kinds of things.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

Why is the likelihood of a conviction less in Indy? Backlog in the courts? That much difference in the judges between Lake and Marion counties?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Heroin seem to be a very common issue revolving around a large portion of these murders. Simple solution, start flooding the market with heroin laced with cyanide or pure nicotine. Let the problem sort itself out. Those that use will exterminate themselves in fairly short order, those that remain will be afraid of using the drug for fear of being tainted product. Those that do not use, but profit from the sale and distribution of it will wither away with the ensuing market crash that will surely follow this sort of incident. Problem solved. Heroin kills people anyway, so drugging the drugs will only speed up the process, and hopefully reduce the amount of collateral damage that comes with the drug trade.

Top Bottom