• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ticktwrter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    On Thursday I will be at a class at the ISP Museum for a few hours and wanted to look for a ice gun shop after class to see what is around. What is near the east side that is worth a drive to?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can tell you that although you will be less than a mile from Pop Guns at washington and post, Dont bother unless you like being treated rudely.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Go west to Beach Grove Firearms. There's also one between Cumberland and Greenfield. It's in the old Greenfield Lighting building. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me however.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Beech Grove is the closest that's worth visiting. Not quite as East-y, but Indy Trading Post is also worth stopping in at, especially for ammo. Both are pretty easy to get too off of I-465. Everything else is either west or deep south and not close to the interstates.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    KS&E at Pendleton Pike and Post road off I-465, limited selection, Pops at Washington and Post also off I-465, if you just want to visit and look at Guns, they have a wider selection where as KS&E has only a few. Pops is busy everytime I go in there, and everybody is nice to me, so it is what it is.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Don't know if they're open again or not but isn't there a gun shop near Raymond and Sherman that someone drove a car into in order to rob the place?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Don't know if they're open again or not but isn't there a gun shop near Raymond and Sherman that someone drove a car into in order to rob the place?

L.E. Firearms on Shelby St. They don't really have a lot of inventory. It's more of a go in and they'll order it type of place.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

L.E. Firearms on Shelby St. They don't really have a lot of inventory. It's more of a go in and they'll order it type of place.

I think he's thinking of Wide Open Arms. It's just west of Sherman on Raymond. Not sure if they've re-opened or not.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    L.E. Firearms on Shelby is closed until further notice.

If you want to see a nice collection of military head gear from like 1890 to 1945 pop in and see what they have. They also have some early marine items.

And as a reminder don't go to pop guns!

yarg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    I stopped in to D&R Firearms on Southeastern & Arlington yesterday. Small place, but Ryan was helpful, and they are consistently the lowest price vendor on Gun Genie in this area.

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Avoid pops or what ever they call it now. It's the one on east Washington and post road. DO NOT GO THERE

LOLOLO. Pops has been getting worst for years. NOBODY has any positive thing to say about them. I guess Mike hiring small town, Cumberland, LEO's isn't really working out. They treat you as an interrogation suspect rather than a customer.

Top Bottom