• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Last time I was at Beech Grove, the RO saw me sweeping up my brass, and when I was clearing and loading everything up, he came over and finished sweeping up for me. Granted there werent 3 or 4 ppl there at the time, but I very much appreciated it, even though I was fine with doing it myself. Its a good place to spend some time. If I just want to "qualify" myself, get in, get out, I go to Indy Trading Post. Easy in, Easy out. Not fancy at all, but not horrible.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Another vote for Beech Grove Firearms for an indoor range. I've been there several times and never had a bad experience - the crew there in the shop and in the range are great to deal with.

I've never been to Indy Trading Post but have heard good things about them as well.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    aaaaaand Beech Grove Firearms again. There's a reason it is recommended. My favorite part is that it is ventilated very well. Other Indianapolis area indoor ranges are not as nice in that category.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    +1 for BGF.

I've had customer service issues up front (ignored while browsing as they are preoccupied with paperwork of some kind) but back at the range Steve and crew are ALWAYS helpful and at the ready. Probably the finest indoor range I have been to.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Another for BGF! Highsmith also has a nice indoor range. I heard Tims Shooting Academy is going to open in December up in Westfield. Don't know his cost yet. I just started Trap shooting at Indiana Gun Club. That was pretty fun too.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Don't forget POPS at East Washington St and Post Rd, I have a membership there and my wife and I are there every other thursday at 1 PM. We enjoy shooting there.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    Don't forget POPS at East Washington St and Post Rd, I have a membership there and my wife and I are there every other thursday at 1 PM. We enjoy shooting there.

I used to go there, thought it was alright for an indoor range and it's less than 5 minutes from my house. Now I drive past it on my way to BGF.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    aaaaaand Beech Grove Firearms again. There's a reason it is recommended. My favorite part is that it is ventilated very well. Other Indianapolis area indoor ranges are not as nice in that category.

None of the other indoor ranges spent any money towards air quality. If you look on the roof at Beech grove they did the right amount of equipment to service the air exchange on that range. +1 to them.

USAFVet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Indy
    The only range we have went to since moving to Indy is Beech Grove Firearms and haven't had a reason to go anywhere else.

Top Bottom