• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Infield tickets...i always post up a tent in turn 3. Ill have the big grill out, and lots of food and beer! Look for the tan 10 x 10 and stop by!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Indy 500 seat. Either drivers seat or stretched out in the bow rider. You couldn't get me near that place on race day. The lake will be crowded enough. You might also find me in alonge chair on the dock with a cold one if not on the water.

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I'll be sitting on the front porch of my buddy's house that faces the pagoda, enjoying the street scene, drinking Sam's Summer Ale, grillin' some brats and listening to Scott Dixon win again. Always fascinating watching the ebb and flow of humanity - seeing the very best event Indianapolis has to offer. I'll be basking in all that is Speedway and may even top the day off with a tenderloin. Plan? Yeah I got a plan.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Infield tickets...i always post up a tent in turn 3. Ill have the big grill out, and lots of food and beer! Look for the tan 10 x 10 and stop by!

you're not to far from the miller lite part place, if thats what its still called.

I'll be sitting on the front porch of my buddy's house that faces the pagoda, enjoying the street scene, drinking Sam's Summer Ale, grillin' some brats and listening to Scott Dixon win again. Always fascinating watching the ebb and flow of humanity - seeing the very best event Indianapolis has to offer. I'll be basking in all that is Speedway and may even top the day off with a tenderloin. Plan? Yeah I got a plan.
    Sounds like a plan :) , I like Dixon or Will Power this year.

Top Bottom