• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Ryan, you go ahead and try shooting that with one hand, and get back to us on the recoil issue (if you can still type!).

Hey I never said I was gonna shoot it one handed... heh,but it's legally a handgun.

Speaking of shooting... word to the wise... don't go shooting when you have a blister on your hand... it hurts, a lot.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I shot one in that config once, though I am not sure what loads it had in it. It had a strap for your hand on the pump and I did not put my hand through it. I pulled the trigger and the forearm left my left hand! Now I know why there was a strap! :shoot:

Fun to shoot, for a few shots anyway. I would imagine one handed would be zero fun, and even with two I would not want to practice for more than a couple of boxes at a time, at least with the buckshot or whatever I was shooting.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I shot one in that config once, though I am not sure what loads it had in it. It had a strap for your hand on the pump and I did not put my hand through it. I pulled the trigger and the forearm left my left hand! Now I know why there was a strap! :shoot:

Fun to shoot, for a few shots anyway. I would imagine one handed would be zero fun, and even with two I would not want to practice for more than a couple of boxes at a time, at least with the buckshot or whatever I was shooting.

All it is is my home defense... honestly if someone comes into my home, I don't want to have to kill them... or even puncture them... I don't want to have to pay someone to come clean up biologicals or risk a wrongful death lawsuit from their family... so with the pistol grip its more tactical than my Winchester 1200... and it'll fire the same 12 gauge Rubber Buckshot I already have for the Winchester 1200

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    All it is is my home defense... honestly if someone comes into my home, I don't want to have to kill them... or even puncture them... I don't want to have to pay someone to come clean up biologicals or risk a wrongful death lawsuit from their family... so with the pistol grip its more tactical than my Winchester 1200... and it'll fire the same 12 gauge Rubber Buckshot I already have for the Winchester 1200
    :dunno:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN

I have it loaded the first 4 shots rubber buckshot... the rest rifled hollow point slugs. If the four rubber shots don't stop them... then I've got the killers... plus the rubber slugs will help a LOT in court "the defendant fired four less than lethal shots at the intruder without surrender"... or something like that.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    What's the big deal? I've got the 500 Cruiser Tactical and was skeet shooting with it yesterday. Pulverizing them with 8 shot bird all day.
    mossberg_big.jpg
    I think the barrel is even shorter than yours too.

Top Bottom