• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Just got back from the 1500. Took a half day off to beat the crowd. Well, that used to work. I didn't even try to get in. The line outside the South Pavillion strecthed all the way to the West end of the fairgrounds. Guess I'll try again later. Hope there's some stuff left to at least look at. I know the ammo will be gone. Too bad INGO members don't get special consideration. LOL

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yea, me too. I was downtown on business, and stopped by around 2:45 to take a look around. After finding a parking space, I walked up to the building, and the line was wrapped around. I passed. I went in January around the same time, and there was not a line, and it was still shoulder to shoulder inside. Guess good ol' Obama has people scared. Hope all that went or are going are finding some deals.

Last edited:

wtrownsell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Ditto on failure to get into the gun show. There were more people in line than the building could hold. Was hoping to shop for a holster - there is usually a guy there with a fairly sizable booth that handles a lot of different brands of holsters. Does anyone know who he is or how to get ahold of him? It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get near the place. Too Bad!!!

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    I suppose we are going to venture that way i the morning, after reading these few posts I am reluctant to even make the hour drive. If today was bad tomorow will probably be even worse! Oh well, we will see what happens.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    man.....

I work DT and got to the fair grounds right at 1pm. At that time the line was about 100 feet around the first corner, not too bad. I stood there and chatted with some folks from IL and watched the lined grow so far past the gate behind us I couldn't see the end of it.

Lots of good people down there....hope Barry doesn't really screw it all up for all of us.

Oh and I scored a bunch of sweet INGO swag! :yesway: :D

:yesway: :patriot:

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Sling Mounts

Anybody know if I bring my Ruger 10/22 with me on Sunday, will there be anyone there that I can purchase and have some sling mounts put on it for me? The furniture is not wood but hollow composite (digital Camo version)

Let me know!

BrownDog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I got to the Fairgrounds at 1:30, got in line around 1:45. The line went all the way down to the West Pavillion by the time I got in line. All things considering the line moved fairly quickly by 2, that being said it was 2:30 by the time I got in. When I left at 3:30 there was no line. So in the future I'll give it an an hour and a half to avoid the line.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    That's how it was when I went last time. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out there til Sunday, but the way it sounds, I'm not missing any good deals, cause it doesn't sound like there are any.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Yea I think I'll try again tommorow afternoon around 4. I was mainly looking for a take-down guide and some parts for S&W model 1000 SG. That late in the afternoon I'm hoping most people will have been their for awhile or are thinking about leaving. I think the show closes at 6. But i was wrong once (well more often than that) already.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I got there about 11:00 with a freind who has a table. Not any great deals IMO
    I purchased a 33rnd glock mag 500rnds of Aguila 22lrsubsonic,250 rounds of Fiocchi Vmax 40gr .223, and 500pcs of tumbled 223 brass
    Fun to look around but no a ton I couldn't live without.
    Matt

captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    Hunted hard for small pistol primers. Found 1k of wolf for $30, 1k of CCI $40. Lots of "Obama is putting a 500% tax on ammo next month" talk overheard. One vendor told me his dad went around and bought $13k dollars of primers off of other vendors at this show before they let anybody in so dont even bother looking for them. Kinda depressing overall.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just like the previous show, if you show up at opening, you're waiting in line. I got there at 4:00 and it was perfectly fine. If you arrive at 8:00 am tomorrow, be prepared to wait.

Top Bottom