• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Don't stand in the middle of the aisle to educate your friends or shoot the bull.
    +1 on the shower... I would appreciate it

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Starting my White Castle, saurkraut, and bloomin' onion diet tonight

Do stay way ahead of me
    Don't stand directly behind me (or trail me from anything closer than 20')

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Don't stand in the middle of the aisle to educate your friends or shoot the bull.
    +1 on the shower... I would appreciate it

Another +1 on the shower and deodorant

Plus a million on the standing in the aisle having a reunion... Go to the end of the aisles. That way others may see the tables, and move unrestricted.

Please..... Do not bring in a stroller. Bring your tax deduction if you want it's always great for new or up and coming shooters to the sport. Seriously leave the stroller in the minivan for the zoo. This show is going to be off the hook crazy stupid. It's no place for a leisurely stroll down the isles. All you are going to do is cause problems for everyone.

You new guy's don't remember what the shows were like just before the 94 ban.. It's gonna be twice as nasty. Have fun!

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Do stay home ..Dont go...if you insist on going then watch your stuff as it will get stolen like the scale I set down for a moment with bag and receipt....You would have to pay me a lot to go deal with this panic stricken chaos on a scale such as this. NO THANKS!

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    Do sell your black rifle for $1,000,000

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

Rhino12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Do get your flu shot (hopefully 2 weeks ago). People can't shower based on my last few visits, so I'm betting they can't cover their mouth to cough/sneeze.

Think I have to sit this one out.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Do get your flu shot (hopefully 2 weeks ago). People can't shower based on my last few visits, so I'm betting they can't cover their mouth to cough/sneeze.

Think I have to sit this one out.

It's easy... Don't breathe. Don't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. No flu for you.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    They need to post people with bayonet-tipped Mosins in the aisles to prod the "reunioners" in the back when they stop in the center of the aisle. If they want to get a running start at it, I won't tell them how to do their job.

Philabuster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Laporte, IN
    Don't wear your tac vest hoping it all "goes down" while you are at the show. Lame. Also lame....just how many people ask for clips while meaning magazines. It doesn't help that some dealers have signs up proclaiming they sell "clips". Complaining about prices is lame too. Supply and demand. Deal.

Top Bottom