• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Many people are confused by my hair color as there is so much of it, flowing, waving rock staresque hair that it appears to be different colors depending on the light.
    When we broke bread at the Sushi restaurant on the west side, you didn't have enough hair to hardly clog my drain...and that was a few years back...I can't imagine it's getting any better.

Madmatt

Milsurps are my thing!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2022
    Switzerland County
    I could have sworn they closed that place? It couldnt survive covid.

Yep. 2022

So they re-opened?
    I don't know about what may have happened to it in 2022, but it's definitely open now in Broad Ripple. Just wish I would have known about their parking lot in back. Had to park a couple of blocks away due to all the construction around there.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No photography was allowed, per a stern PA announcement.
    Meh. Snap the pic. They cant be everywhere at once. And the likelihood they'll do more than wag a finger for your first warning unlikely.

Should have facetimed her. "but its not photography, sir!" LOL

Madmatt

Milsurps are my thing!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2022
    Switzerland County
    Meh. Snap the pic. They cant be everywhere at once. And the likelihood they'll do more than wag a finger for your first warning unlikely.

Should have facetimed her. "but its not photography, sir!" LOL
    I saw plenty of people with cell phones out and when I needed/wanted to snap a pic I just asked the vendor first. No one said anything to me and I took several pics of various things i was looking at.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @indyk stopped by.

Did have a good conversation with a Grandma and Granddaughter about training and picking the right firearm.

A lot of people watching today. I see a lot of people with piercings and I wonder why they would do that to themselves.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I don't know about what may have happened to it in 2022, but it's definitely open now in Broad Ripple. Just wish I would have known about their parking lot in back. Had to park a couple of blocks away due to all the construction around there.
    Isn't there one in Westfield?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The speedway location closed. I didnt realize there was more than one.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Heheh Kill A Commie Has been neck deep in this 15th century battle game business. He don’t make it to the Summer shows it seems.

Not many folks there Sunday. I hear Saturday was about the same from some vendors and Kelly.
    Freeman went to the Colts game early and I think most went to a Colts party to watch the opener.
    I was thinking, perhaps the 1500 needs a projection screen during the Colts game to keep people around a little longer on the Sunday Schedule?

There were deals to be had, if you had the money these vendors were playing, marking down prices and hearing about percentage drops off of X products on the regular.
    Hearing from the Vendor’s, the moral seemed low for the most part. I talk to a LOT of em and it sounded like they wasted their time this round but knew the next show will be insane.

Most of us has seen pre election 1500 before. It will be silly. And vendors will be busy.

No quality ak’s to be seen at all besides 1 slr107UR For 2300.00, A few WBP Polish builds and the usual IO and Pioneer,,,some Romy builds for 1100 but that was it. There was an HK516 for a little over 3000 and 1 SCAR 17 that was fetching 3800.00 and 1 15p fetching 3000.00
    The Sig Spears were going for 3800-4200.00
    Bushmaster trade’ins were fetching 425-550

I was happy to find a laser engraver there and had a n NFA item etched up, Only cost 30$ !
    Grabbed another Olight for 20$ off and some more KA panels, also discounted from Tony’s! I like those guys and gal.

I like the 1500, I don’t need anything but handmade soap and little gems one might find here and there, but for the most part I like the environment and chatting it up with the vendors.

See yas in November.

Top Bottom