• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have had a couple in the past and regret selling them but I am probably going to get one soon.

If only there were some sort of trade show where you could see them in person and maybe find a good deal. Oh well.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    The XD40SC I carry every day. I bought it in December 2004 after spending most of the year in Okinawa planning what gun I wanted to buy when I got back.
    Early this year I got a used XD40 Service for $350.:rockwoot: It was one of those "I'm not really looking for it right now, but can't pass it up at this price."
    I'm hoping to buy an XDM when it comes out in 45acp.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I just picked up my XD9sc this morning from Beech Grove Firearms. It feels much more comfortable in my hand than a Glock, and I like the backstrap safety (sorry, but I have a real problem relying on a trigger safety alone) I think this is the pistol that will finally replace the Firestar M-45 I've been carrying for almost 20 years. :):

sixspeed042

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    granger, IN
    i've shot the xd45 a few times. i really like the quality feel of the xd for being a mostly plastic gun. I ordered the xd-45 in the stainless/black bi-color. i can't wait to get it. i plan to carry it some.

Top Bottom