• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Some of the kids going to IU right now are STUPID. Their parents are also STUPID.

I owned a student rental from 2000 until last year. If you have not done this, you would not believe how STUPID these kids and parents are.

My favorite is probably when the mother of one of my tenants calls just chewing my ass about there being no hot water in the house. "We pay too much money in rent to have to put up with this", etc. I drop everything and head over.

The mom meets me at the door and keeps chewing on me, huffing and puffing. I walk into the kitchen, turn on the hot water and what do you know, hot water.

The mom, still fuming, stomps off upstairs *****ing about how it was the upstairs bathroom that did not have any hot water in it. I follow, turn on the hot water faucet and wouldn't you know it, hot water. The mom is just steaming mad and starts stammering about how at home there is just one handle on their shower and she didn't know that you had to turn both handles. I took a deep breath and explained that the faucets marked with a red "H" control the hot water and the faucets marked with a blue "C" control the cold water.

If you have not dealt with these kids and their parents, you really do not understand. They are followers and dumb like turkey barn turkeys are dumb.

Some of these kids are capable and intelligent, but they have a lot to carry from their stupid classmates.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sad to say...this same thing could have happened at Notre Dame.

kNQTCaJ.jpg

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The inevitable result of telling the heirs of our nation that they not only don't need religion of any sort, but religion of any sort is inherently evil, so they still won't be allayed over seeing someone they presumably mistakenly believe is a Klansman, even when told that the person so mistaken is actually a priest.

Top Bottom