• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    more people should open carry so maybe less folk would freak out when they see it... and really, how many felons would open carry??? type "open carry" on youtube sometime and you will get an education...
    there is a thread in which one of our ingo members co worker (impd officer) stopped someone who was open carrying, and guess what. They were a felon. But anyways you should probably read the open carry argument thread.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Oh, and FYI, BKExpress, back in the "wild wild west", concealed carry was frowned upon.

And please remember to leave "hollywood" out of it. What you think of "the wild wild west" isn't the reality of what WAS the relatively mild west.

-J-

TimsGlockRox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indy
    An ISP detective is actually the person who informed me OC is legal. I worked with him until last year great guy talked a lot about firearms. Also pointed me towards ingo.

That is what I'm talking about. This post was meant to highlight the differences in Law enforcement departments.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    there is a thread in which one of our ingo members co worker (impd officer) stopped someone who was open carrying, and guess what. They were a felon. But anyways you should probably read the open carry argument thread.

This does it then, people have to cease all OC harassment threads because one guy was a felon that actually OC'd. Really it's not the stopping and asking that's usually the issue it's how it's done that usually causes the problems. Some people just aren't very good at interacting with the public and should probably be in a cubicle somewhere requiring very little human interaction.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    more people should open carry so maybe less folk would freak out when they see it... and really, how many felons would open carry??? type "open carry" on youtube sometime and you will get an education...

This does it then, people have to cease all OC harassment threads because one guy was a felon that actually OC'd. Really it's not the stopping and asking that's usually the issue it's how it's done that usually causes the problems. Some people just aren't very good at interacting with the public and should probably be in a cubicle somewhere requiring very little human interaction.
    I agree

I'm not against oc or for it, I just wanted to point out an instance where a felon was stupid enough to do it.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    News just reported that over 50% of public pools are contaminated with feces.

God, I hope they dont start testing INGO threads.....

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    Did someone just ask about this movie?

MV5BNDI5NDk5MjgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI1MTUyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

Top Bottom