• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If, IF McCain loses Indiana, think about how many votes the third party candidate got, and were they votes against McCain, and if so, would they have been enough to have changed things???? Still, it ain't over until it's over!

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    If, IF McCain loses Indiana, think about how many votes the third party candidate got, and were they votes against McCain, and if so, would they have been enough to have changed things???? Still, it ain't over until it's over!

Not all independent voters would have gone to McCain is the problem.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I've got ammo. I'm going to sleep. Wife has orders to smother me with a pillow if Indiana goes blue. Good night, God bless.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I see Obama took Indiana by a mere 16,000 votes. You've done the right thing at the wrong time.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I only live 15 miles from the KY border. Sounds like a good option.

More like how many miles til Meh He Ko?

I am clinging bitterly to my guns and religion. Even though my state has betrayed me.

Thank God for Mitch.

Amen.

I see Obama took Indiana by a mere 16,000 votes. You've done the right thing at the wrong time.

Yes but what's the national polls, that's the real question. If Independents would have been one or the other, do you think it would have mattered?

I just pray that everyone's wrong about him and he does real honest to God good for this Country. If not we are so screwed. I don't think I will be sleeping for a couple months, watching my neighborhood and my town and prices, and for heavens sakes, stocking up on all the stuff I can get my hands on.

Top Bottom