• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Based on turnout models and based on rural margins not being as strong for McCain as they were for Bush 4 years ago, there are some projections predicting Obama will win Indiana by a very slim margin :toilet2:

If Indiana goes for Obama then it is almost an absolute certainty that Obama will coast to a fairly easy victory.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Vigo county is calling Obama, they've been the presidential predictor in all but 2 elections in over 100 years! I am saddened!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    To quote the great Yogi Berra, "It ain't over 'till it's over".

Damned news media gave Pennsland to Obama with no votes counted! How can they do that????

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    there needs to be a big write in next election for chuck norris... i heard they wanted to put him on mt rushmore but the granet wasnt tough enough for his beard

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's sickening me to watch CBS' coverage, they've already stated it will now take a "miracle" for McCain to win. Once again, hope the exit polls SUCK! Still a lot of time, but much doom and gloom for the good guys camp.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CNN's commentators say Obama will win.

Obviously they did not 'call' the election, but the various pundits on CNN seem to agree, Obama will win. Pennsylvania went to Obama. Indiana may go to Obama. Florida may go to Obama. New Hampshire went to Obama.

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm watching MSNBC because I don't have cable TV right now and they're streaming their coverage online. They said it hit McCain's chances hard when PA got called for obama, but they've pointed out that so far obama hasn't flipped any red states to blue yet a couple of times.

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    I love Indiana, but what the hey is going on here? I voted NObama! Who are these dumb butts, that dont know what they are throwing away. I hope we wake up and OBAMA is crying racism! Because he lost!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dead voters and Disney characters have obama ahead in Ohio. I wonder what the live count is? Same thing as in Lake County Indiana. The vote counters are in a locked room verifying signatures. Pretty sad commentary.

Top Bottom