Indiana Second Amendment March is now set!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I'm thinking about backing out. A little bit scary with all the stuff going on. Don't want to get arrested and disappear in the system for conspiracy stuff

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thinking about backing out. A little bit scary with all the stuff going on. Don't want to get arrested and disappear in the system for conspiracy stuff

See, this was the same thinking that kept a bunch of people from joining the OC Walk. Too bad nothing happened.

If we don't stand together now, we'll stand together later. Just under different circumstances. Probably in jail.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    tag, busy month and I'll be OC'ing in Valpo at the protest on April 14th. Last year 1,000 people turned out. Hoping for more this year and a bunch of open carriers.

Do you have any additional info on the valpo event? I recall seeing a video on YouTube for last year's event and how one LEO got into it with a guy with a camera that was OCing.

---
    Tagged for update on the Indy event as well.

---
    SE you did good work last year on the OC event & proved that it can be done even if all the 2A people on this board were naysaying you!

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Do you have any additional info on the valpo event? I recall seeing a video on YouTube for last year's event and how one LEO got into it with a guy with a camera that was OCing.

---
    Tagged for update on the Indy event as well.

---
    SE you did good work last year on the OC event & proved that it can be done even if all the 2A people on this board were naysaying you!

I'm hoping VPD learned there lesson. If not there will be several of us OC'ing who know and understand our Rights, let alone the real cameras we will have.

We aren't looking for a confrontation, but if VPD wants to treat us like they did that kid, they can take their chances in civil court later. The couple of bad eggs know better at this point. I don't think there will be any issues.

As to people worried about being locked up at either event... :nuts: I have no idea what to say to that beyond :nuts:

As to the Valpo event, please check the thread in the Events section, the info is there and so is the link to the event.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok I'm confused. I was ALL for this until the last threads. I could get arrested for participating in this? What are you guys talking about?

reconwayne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    I went to one once and it was a disaster.. Cops everywhere people fighting with the cops. There must have been 20 arrests for no permit. I swore I would never go to another one

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You will not be arrested. This walk happened last year and "Nothing" happened. SE please find the AAR for last years walk for those who seem skiddish.

Just got back home. Sorry took so long.

AAR thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5-9_26_2009_oc_walk_pics_-_downtown_indy.html

Original thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...c_event_in_indy_stand_up_for_your_rights.html

Ideas for next event:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ions_thoughts_for_the_next_indiana_event.html

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm still tempted, but I dunno yet. I'm afraid to get arrested, 'cause I don't want to find out how popular I would be if anyone found out what my username is :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can see it now......... Bubba's lovemachine46147 :D

I'm just a love machine
    And I won't work for nobody but you,
    I'm just a love machine,
    A huggin', kissin' fiend.

I think it's high time you knew,
    Whenever I think of you,
    My mind blows a fuse.
    When I look in you eyes,
    My meter starts to rise, and I become confused.
    My voltage regulator cools,
    When I'm sitting next to you,
    Electricity starts to flow,
    And my indicator starts to glow - wooo

Chorus

Na, na na na na, na na na na, woo-woo-wooo
    Na, na na na na, na na na na, na naaah

Chorus

I'm gentle as a lamb,
    I'm not that hard to program,
    There's no way that you can lose,
    My chassis fits like a glove,
    I've got a button for love,
    That you have got-to-use.
    If you look into my file,
    I am sure you can find out how,
    To turn me on just set my dial,
    And let me love you for a little while - ooh

Chorus

Na, na na na na, na na na na, woo-woo-wooo
    Na, na na na na, na na na na, na naaah

I'm just a love machine
    And I won't work for nobody but you.
    I'm just a love machine
    A huggin' kissin' fiend.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I think I may make the trip for this event. It may be a good time to show the public that their are a lot of us who share a common view regardless of social and political differences that most see everyday.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Several questions.

What exactly is the march for? Congress did not listen to all the pissed off people about Obamacare you know? There is no AWB on the table right now (yes I know it's on the back burner) but what does this march hope to accomplish?

Are other state marches also going on at the same time as the DC one?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Several questions.

What exactly is the march for? Congress did not listen to all the pissed off people about Obamacare you know? There is no AWB on the table right now (yes I know it's on the back burner) but what does this march hope to accomplish?

Are other state marches also going on at the same time as the DC one?

To let them know we will not stand for ANYTHING that bans guns and ammo and shooting sports. Also to help awaken people from their slumber. Same as the OC Walk, just on a larger scale.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    To let them know we will not stand for ANYTHING that bans guns and ammo and shooting sports. Also to help awaken people from their slumber. Same as the OC Walk, just on a larger scale.

Thanks SE & I'm not trying to be negative but...

The "pro-immigration" people had a march on DC 2 weekends ago & what became of it? NOTHING They had marche don DC several times now (annually) asking for some type of ammnesty law and Congress has yet to act on it and I don't they have the willpower or time to do it this session.

[I'm not saying I want ammnesty just saying what other groups have done]

Already brought up the "non-obamacare group" and how they marched on DC and yet that still passed.

I'm not sure that a march is going to remind congress about AWB2 or any other type of gun law right now.

1) They are not listening anymore to the people
    2) They are going into nov election mode so nothing else is going to get done now.
    3) There is no current pending bills on guns that I know of that they will vote on.

It just seems like the "not right time" to do the march that is all. We are just parading around our "forces" to the enemy who already knows we are here.

We should be taking the fight to them and be pushing for repeals of the current gun laws, etc...

SE I know you are not personally involved with this & sorry if my "anger/doubts" is directed @ you (per my writing) just not sure that the march right now is overall in the best interest of 2A movements.

Yes from one side I see it just shows the strenght we have but at the same time I feel that our limited resources should be spent on taking on the current gun laws.

Top Bottom