• ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    K18C252G.gif

But seriously, did he have an LTCH, or was it suspended/revoked due to his pistol whipping incident? I work in the area were this went down and folks are asking me about it.

A local catholic high school canceled classes today due to a protest.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Been meaning to order me one of those for 5 years now....just haven't got around to it.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    what did he have his gun with him in chicago in the first place. last i knew our carry permit was not valid in IL. and even more so not valid in chicago.

A surprising number Indiana residents don't know this. My my cousin and her husband live in Indiana and have carry permits there, I live in IL and have a carry permit. My cousin swore up and down that her permit was valid in IL because she looked up IL permit reciprocity and Indiana was listed. I had to explain to her that means that MY PERMIT (from Illinois) was valid in Indiana, but her Indiana permit WAS NOT valid in Illinois. It will cause serious problems for them because, although they live in Indiana, all of their family, shopping, doctors, and work is in Illinois.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Alternate ending: "I'm sorry I'm blocking the fire lane and will move as soon as the funeral procession moves on. Maybe you should have someone stand out here to remind others to stop if the procession is delayed again, thank you and have a good day." End of story.

No need for:
    - a verbal and physical altercation ensued.
    - the offender failed to drop his weapon.
    - the subject displayed a weapon...shots were fired.

As for the family, sounds like another hands up don't shoot narrative. Your IN LTCH means ZIP in Chitown. :twocents:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I realize the answer is somewhere between "slim" and "none", but by "concealed carry license", what are the chances that the license in question is an Illinois non-resident license and not an Indiana resident LTCH?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Was there any more info found other than initial posting??

I want to know if his LTCH was valid, non-existent, or suspended.

Someone with that name got a D felony DUI conviction in 2013 in Indy but got AMS, so it went down as an A misdemeanor. A similar D felony charge was dismissed.

Wow. A 2011 D felony DUI was dismissed by Hamilton County (Bardach's court). That's unusual.

Various other infractions and misdemeanors, but that name also has a 2004 D felony for poss. of marijuana (and misdemeanor DUI). If the 2004 possession also got AMS, then he would have had no felony convictions to deny him an LTCH. If it is the same guy.

Top Bottom