• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicklilnova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    New Castle,IN
    Just putting this out in open. I dont know how many people are into Reptiles and other exotic pets but There is a awesome expo on Jan 3rd at the Noblesville 4h Building. For the exact address just google Indiana Reptile Expo. I will be setting up at this show as well so if you are interested in purchasing a reptile get a hold of me I will sell it way cheaper than any pet store.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I used to go to the Reptile Expo on a regular basis. Great show for anyone that has anything to do with reptiles, or just likes to look! I used to small time breed and sell red tails and leopard geckoes. Since Ive got a human family now, Im down to one Leo, and one bearded dragon.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Been there , Done that

I have raised Leopard Geckoes, Fat-tailed geckoes, Bearded Dragons, Fire-bellied toads, White's tree frogs, hedgehogs, sugar gliders and South African Leopard Tortoises. The Tortoises were by far the easiest but when Indiana decided they were part of the Federal ruling on Turtles it became expensive quick.
    I still have a male that is well over 20 years old now, 1 female and a 5year old. They spend their summers grazing the back yard and winters in my basement.

Top Bottom