• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Would a PCR "9pm" be allowed for the rifle?

I tried googling that, no joy.

What is it?

Bill,

My guess is that campbell has a 9mm PCR, or that his PCR only works after sunset??? :dunno: :abused:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Bill,

My guess is that campbell has a 9mm PCR, or that his PCR only works after sunset??? :dunno: :abused:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

In that case, no, it's got to be a rifle caliber. 9mm is a pistol round. Be tough to make 200 yd shots with, I'm thinking.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the info, so let me get this right!!
    PCR's are allowed 100yds or shorter?
    And, are most INDIANA multi gun shoots
    Longer than 100yds or shorter?

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Had a ****ty ****ty match, Im just getting burnout on the one thing I actually enjoy doing :sad: ....... but here it is none the less... Video from the June 24, 2012 match.... little late but been busy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rHX45BaWs&hd=1[/ame]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Had a ****ty ****ty match, Im just getting burnout on the one thing I actually enjoy doing :sad: ....... but here it is none the less... Video from the June 24, 2012 match.... little late but been busy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rHX45BaWs&hd=1

I could only dream to ever be even half that good. I am new to shooting and it amazes me that there are enough people out there to hold matches of this type. Way different than when I went to the range with my Dad and shot off a bench punching paper targets.

FWIW, good job!

I'm going to Wildcat tomorrow to watch part of the match.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Amazingly enough they were.....or the staff busted their butts getting them set back up before 9:15am.

Does anyone have an idea how far away those 4" plates where in the pistol/rifle stage with the door that had to be pushed/kicked open? Those things kicked my butt, I need some more practice.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Amazingly enough they were.....or the staff busted their butts getting them set back up before 9:15am.

Does anyone have an idea how far away those 4" plates where in the pistol/rifle stage with the door that had to be pushed/kicked open? Those things kicked my butt, I need some more practice.

Nice meeting you there yesterday. I was a spectator with the AF shirt on. I'll contact you about some holsters.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Probably 10-15 yards.

Great work Tony getting the scores up already. Thanks for all your hard work with the match and staying up doing the scores.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    This was by far my favorite match this year so far. Stages were awesome and I just generally had fun finally.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crJFkB02UsM&hd=1[/ame]

Last edited:

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    The next match at ACC is going to be a good one. Its my last Multigun match as the MD at ACC, and the last Multigun match of 2012 at ACC so I'm going to try to put on a good show.

Stages will be lots of fun, if you shot the Indiana State USPSA this past weekend, one of the stages from there will be used(although modified), because dammit, I want a mulligan on it. Other stages will have you moving alot, and shooting alot.

We also will need volunteers to help out at the Series Finale. The Series Finale is being closed to just Registered Series shooters(everyone who registered for the series that shows up at the October match gets $10 from Sinclair Intl at Registration). I will need lots of help from shooters who do not make the Series Shoot Off during the Shoot Off itself. I'll need help resetting steel and general RO'ing (making sure guns are clear after the shooters finish their runs).

Thanks again!

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    For anyone interested, I will be putting on a short Indiana Multigun RO Class at Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke Indiana this coming Saturday September 15th starting at 10am. Hillside is charging $25 for the class.

Bring your 3 gun gear as well and at least 20rds for each gun as we will have a stage setup for you to get some practice and run you thru the commands and procedures.

This class is to help get more RO's for Indiana Multigun, so the same guys don't always have to do it every time.

RO's shoot free at INMG matches if we end up using you as the Squad RO.

--------------

I will also need assitance from anyone who does not make the Top 16 while the shoot off is going on. I will need help resetting targets, painting steel, and things like that to keep the shoot off running.

Remember, if you registered for the series and you shot at least 4 matches, you get at least $10 to Sinclair/Brownells.

Top Bottom