• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So what, She had to move to Indiana Cause she couldn't get much accomplished in Missouri?

Every time I see a pro 2A picture, I share it on facebook and make sure to tag @One Million Moms for Gun Control... That way her notifications keep going off for being tagged in another picture.

she denied me the right to post comments on her page.. So I frequently re share her pictures w/ dumb comments and tag every opportunity that I can. Hope she gets sick of it :D

BTW Mikey, I repped ya for this one. Keep up the good work buddy.:rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    BTW Mikey, I repped ya for this one. Keep up the good work buddy.:rockwoot:

I think we ALL need to tag her in pictures. Pro 2A stuff is best. She will at the least get notifications. Whether she responds to them or not is immaterial.

We ALL need to do this to irritate the he!! out of her. I tag them in every single gun related item I can find.. news story, picture, or otherwise.

We all need to do this.. en masse :D

(thanks for the rep by the way.. .I do have a way of figuring out how to really get under some people's nerves when I really want to LMFAO)

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Sheesh my mother is putting the screws to me "you better buy more ammo while you can" if it wasn't for that pesky mortgage payment I would

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Here's what I just posted on her Facebook page

Forget guns, it's ASSAULT CARS we should be targeting. Every day, people get behind the wheel of automobiles and kill innocent children because they are intoxicated, distracted, talking on the phone, texting, or are just plain lousy drivers. Often these people lose control of their cars and kill innocent children. Thus, we should limit EVERYONE'S cars to drive no more than 10 MPH, since irresponsible drivers driving faster than that equals dead children (just like a seven round gun magazine equals "unable to kill lots of people" while a 30 round magazine equals "lots of dead people", right?). After all, automobile deaths probably account for fifty times the annual deaths in this country as do firearms! Let's do it for THE CHILDREN! Please, moms. Forget about taking away the good guys' guns. Take away their ability to drive fast enough to kill! BRILLIANT!!

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    And another, regarding an NRA commercial they disagreed with

The commercial apparently talks about how the President and his family are surrounded by armed people with assault weapons for protection. Here's my post:

"So their families deserve to have lots of assault weapons protecting them, but my family doesn't? Besides, our right to bear arms was intended for us to be able to defend our freedoms from a tyrannical government. Perhaps we should wait until they give up THEIR assault weapons before deciding to disarm ourselves? That's what the Founding Fathers believed. I guess they just didn't have a clue after having to fight their own government and shed blood to have the FREEDOM to pen their own Constitution and include the 2nd Amendment, hmm? If you want to be a slave, then go somewhere else and promote such nonsense. This is a free country and I am a citizen, not a subject!"

All of a sudden, though, the thread was taken down. . . . Funny.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    The NRA has 1.7 million likes.

2nd Amendment has 550,000. (This isn't affiliated with any national/state group. It's just a generic FB page for people who support the 2A.)

GOA has 146,000

Second Amendment Foundation has 26,000

Gun Owners has 139,xxx. (Another generic FB page)

All of those pages just got 1 more like from me.

Second Amendment Foundation is up to 30,555 likes now. Thats almost 5000 in 2 weeks.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's an idea! If they manage to get the AWB through. Then we need to start the push for governors on automobiles that will limit them to only 70 mph! That would probably save more lives than the AWB! After all no one needs a car that goes faster than the posted speed limit...right? :laugh:

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Here's an idea! If they manage to get the AWB through. Then we need to start the push for governors on automobiles that will limit them to only 70 mph! That would probably save more lives than the AWB! After all no one needs a car that goes faster than the posted speed limit...right? :laugh:

Seventy? How about telling the anti gun crowd that they don't "need" a 60'thousajd dollar SUV that drives seventy mph for the soccer mom to get the kids to the game. They will do just fine with a low end Chevy that is governed to 20 mph.

Top Bottom