• ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You have to read the article to understand. From the article:

Plymouth High School has for the past 20 years featured the song prominently in its football games. It has been the signature of the Plymouth Rockies, played after all scoring plays at the stadium they call “The Rockpile.”

I know the idiot that decided it was time to end the tradition. When he was a teacher, he'd be 3/4 passed out on his desk during class from taking too many muscle relaxers. He didn't have a problem with the song until this year, for some reason. I don't know if he still has kids in school but if he does, maybe one of them got caught drinking at a party. We also had a teacher that had "liquid gold" in his travel mug. Not really sure what it was but I'd pass his truck at one of the dive bars on my way to school and see it right back there after school. But I guess the admins know what is best, I mean...there wasn't any underage drinking before that song was written or started being played at the football games. A couple people a little closer to the school have told me that they stopped having dances Fridays after the games. That devil music must have been causing quite a few teen pregnancies.

Top Bottom