• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So does anyone know if these are felony charges?
    Will she lose her IN LTCH?

I had a friend go threw this a few years ago. He lost his gun and ended up on the no fly list. It will depend on the prosecutor and the charges that they make and make stick. He still has his LTCH. His charges were dropped.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I can understand someone forgetting they are carrying, especially in a purse. It's one thing if it is strapped to your side and you strap it on daily. Everyone has a different opinion as to their needs for safety, and for some just want it available in a reasonable amount of time. I don't want to get into the issues with not being able to retrieve it as quickly or the possibility of the purse being snatched along with your protection. I know many women who feel the need to have one available but not instantly available and that's their choice. If they carry it in their purse with a half million other things I can see where they would not be thinking about it when entering a place like that. People who have no intent of doing anything wrong don't think about these type things. I know women who have had a gun in their purse for 30 years and only remove it when they buy a new purse. Some times you don't think about the item unless you need it or are asked about it. I could not tell you all the tools in my tool box, but if I need a specific tool for a job I would know where to go to get it. Those without sin cast the first stone type thing. I wish all these stupid laws would simply go away and people who aren't committing real crimes that harm people would not be clogging up the system.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    You know where your tools are when you need them? **** half the time I can't find mine even when I have it in my hand :D

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I don't carry with mixed mags, but I carry mixed ammo. 2 mags of HPs one Remington and the other +P Cor Bon and 1 mag of FMJ. I can understand mixing your ammo inn a pump shotgun, but I don't know if you would want to in a handgun... easy to miss and the shot you hit them with, you want it to be HP and not FMJ...

Top Bottom