• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I did the exact same thing. It was never an issue. But then again, we didn't wear skinny jeans either.
    Generally, it's not skinny jeans that shoot schools up. It's usually the baggy ones. I remember when I was in high school there were a few days I forgot my belt. Those days I had to keep a close eye on my jeans. They might just come off my legs and shoot up the school. Cinch that belt tight.

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    It would be a start, but if the state feels I'm good enough to get the pink piece of paper, I should be able to carry in the school or at church. I can't bring myself to leave a gun in a locked car, even in a lock box.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Generally, it's not skinny jeans that shoot schools up. It's usually the baggy ones. I remember when I was in high school there were a few days I forgot my belt. Those days I had to keep a close eye on my jeans. They might just come off my legs and shoot up the school. Cinch that belt tight.

Unpossible. The baggy ones shoot up the streets, the skinny jean emo ones hit the schools.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    I hope this passes. The school law prevents me from having a firearm during the school week since I have to pick up a kid on the way home. So we return home everyday to a, hopefully, empty house unarmed.

Do you have to get out of the vehicle to get them?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It would be a start, but if the state feels I'm good enough to get the pink piece of paper, I should be able to carry in the school or at church. I can't bring myself to leave a gun in a locked car, even in a lock box.
    :+1:

So this Phil G. (D) is against this bill. Color me surprised!

Top Bottom